NEW YORK, Oct. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The 4A's, the leading trade association representing the advertising agency business, will host its fifth annual CreateTech conference from Nov. 11-12 in New York City, to examine and celebrate the role of technology in the advertising industry today.
Recently named one of "10 Conferences Every Agency Pro Should Attend" by HubSpot.com, CreateTech, which was designed to appeal to technologists in advertising and creative industries, gathers together industry professionals who work with, design or build digital tools. This knowledgeable, experienced community will dive into the challenges that ad executives share in reaching digitally driven consumers.
CreateTech's theme this year is "creativity and the adjacent possible."
"This conference will tap into some of the most innovative minds to explore emerging technologies, techniques and platforms," said Chick Foxgrover, Chief Digital Officer of the 4A's. "Attendees of CreateTech will walk away with new insights and ideas on how the evolving digital landscape will further impact their roles and reshape the ad business."
CreateTech will include the following influential speakers, among numerous others:
- Helen Crossley leads Facebook's global insights research and will discuss how to analyze massive amounts of information to answer questions about people, technology and trends.
- Stuart McClure leads Cylance as its CEO and visionary for the first math-based approach to threat detection, protection and response.
- Fred Gerantabee, Director of Creative Technology at GREY, is an Emmy, Cannes Lion and Webby Award winning technology professional with more than 18 years in the industry as a developer, author, speaker and team leader.
- Lucie Greene is Worldwide Director of the Innovation Group, J. Walter Thompson's trend forecasting, consultancy and innovation unit.
- Jasmin Jodry is a first-call New York–based artist and creative director, and an Emmy award winner.
- Nick Parish, President of the Americas at Contagious, is an award-winning writer and editor who established Contagious North America in 2010.
For the full list of CreateTech 2015 speakers, visit http://createtech.aaaa.org/ct-2015-speakers/.
CreateTech 2015 will be held at Convene at 32 Old Slip in New York City.
For further details, agenda and registration information, please visit http://createtech.aaaa.org/.
About The 4A's CreateTech
The 4A's founded the CreateTech conference in 2010 to provide a forum for technologists primarily working in advertising, but it is also for anyone with a technology background who works in a creative enterprise. Speakers come from both inside and outside the advertising industry, and the CreateTech audience is made up of professionals in advertising and other tech-driven creative fields, such as digital strategy, interactive experience or product design from other industries.
About the 4A's
The 4A's is the catalyst for bringing together the right people in the right place at the right time to address the advertising industry's most critical business issues. We provide leadership, advocacy, guidance and community to our members and the industry at large, with proprietary access to the people, information and tools needed to make smarter management decisions. Our mission is to help agencies become more successful. www.aaaa.org.