DUBLIN, January 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zc5kwk/creating_a) has announced the addition of the "Creating a Culture of Health - A 2015 Survey of US Consumers" report to their offering.
This is an assessment of consumers' perceptions of their current health status, their engagement in health and health-related activities, and their use of mobile and wearable devices and health tracking applications. It is based on a Web-based survey of 1,500 adults, 18 years and older, who have health insurance coverage. Consumer segments were derived, with each segment having distinct attitudes, health behavior, and technology adoption patterns.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Connected Health Consumer Segments
4. Health Conditions, Activities, and Current Health Status of Consumers
5. Tracking of Health and Wellness Among Consumers
6. Actions Taken and Motivations for Improving Health
7. Effectiveness of Health Services and Technologies Among Consumers
8. Health Insurance Coverage and Areas for Improvement
9. Healthcare Professional Interactions and Ratings on Service Delivery
10. Adoption of Telehealth Services by Consumers
11. Respondent Profile
12. Stresses and Satisfaction with Life
13. Technology Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zc5kwk/creating_a
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets