SAN FRANCISCO, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ConsumerAcquisition.com, a badged Facebook & Instagram marketing partner, announced a Facebook Creative Marketplace (BETA) designed to deliver advertising creative at scale.
ConsumerAcquisition.com helps advertisers drive successful creative at scale with a new Creative Marketplace for Facebook and Instagram advertising. Brian Bowman, CEO of Consumer Acquisition, said, "Profitable Facebook advertising requires a constant refresh of images and videos to fight creative fatigue and maintain financial performance. With a simple creative brief, advertisers receive images and videos from our network of designers; they choose which creatives to run and pay for performance."
Chris Akhavan, Chief Revenue Officer, Glu Mobile, said, "We've worked with many Facebook Marketing Partners, and ConsumerAcquistion has consistently produced the highest performance with strong creative. We are looking forward to seeing their Creative Marketplace in action."
Creative Marketplace Overview:
- Creative innovation at scale with access to a network of high-quality, direct response designers and video editors.
- Write a creative brief or collaborate with a free concierge service for creative brief writing and designer feedback.
- Review creatives from our worldwide network of designers and chose which creatives to launch.
- Automatic identification of creative fatigue and poor ad performance with user-defined rules.
- Recommendations for new ad launches from best-performing creative, ad copy, audiences and financial metrics.
- Free advanced reporting enhances the capabilities of Facebook's Ad Manager and Power Editor with rolled up data across creatives and drill down ability to uncover meaningful insights.
Consumer Acquisition (www.consumeracquisition.com) is a badged Facebook & Instagram Marketing Partner that provides a pay-for-performance creative marketplace, self-service ad technology and managed services for mobile apps and lead generators. We have acquired over 60 million app installs for Glu Mobile, PocketGems, Checkout51, Sunbasket, EBATES, PlayStudios, Brainwell and others. Solutions include Creative Marketplace (BETA), AdRules 30-day free trial and FREE reporting to enhance Facebook's native tools capabilities.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/creative-marketplace-for-facebook-advertising-announced-by-consumeracqusitioncom-300444011.html