WASHINGTON, May 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Creme of Nature (cremeofnature.com), a leading hair care brand, will host their 2nd Annual Hair Color Crush Big Reveal with top beauty bloggers Jade Kendle of LipsticknCurls, Gabrielle Flowers Rader of The Gabe Fix, Yolanda Renee of ETC Blog Mag, and Bri Hall of Smartista Beauty. The bloggers will be revealing their new and exciting makeovers featuring the Creme of Nature Exotic Shine™ Hair Color with Argan Oil from Morocco on Friday, May 29 at Look Supper Club on 1909 K Street Northwest, Washington, DC, from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Creme of Nature and the bloggers will share hair tips, educating attendees on healthy hair with permanent color during a panel discussion moderated by hair enthusiast Africa Miranda. To RSVP, please visit www.shineincolordc.eventbrite.com.
Creme of Nature is changing the way women color their hair with its permanent hair color line, Creme of Nature Exotic Shine™ Color with Argan Oil from Morocco, making it the first on the market to offer Argan Oil and Strengthening Micro-Sphere Technology. The only hair color with double Argan Oil treatments, this new hair color strengthens, conditions and adds Exotic Shine.
"Whether you're going dark with one of our black or brown hues or lightening up to red or blonde, we have 10 great colors to suit your needs so that you can have fun with color. You can add color all over or experiment by coloring a few pieces to add in. Color is a great way of expressing yourself and letting your true self shine," says Creme of Nature Director of Marketing Teneya Gholston.
Creme of Nature Exotic Shine™ Color with Argan Oil from Morocco is available in 10 rich, vibrant shades with up to 100% gray coverage.
- Intense Black – a true and deep jet black
- Soft Black – a natural and subtle shade of black
- Medium Warm Brown – Soft and vibrant chocolate shade
- Light Caramel Brown – Rich with natural sandy brown tones
- Intensive Red – Bright and eye-catching pop of fiery red
- Red Copper – Perfect mix of reddish brown
- Bronze Copper – Shimmering brick hue
- Honey Blonde – Ideal tones of strawberry and honey
- Light Golden Blonde – Rich blonde with brown undertones
- Ginger Blonde – Hi-lift luminous shade of blonde
Creme of Nature's hair color system enables women to create a new and fun look without compromising on the desired condition of your hair by offering double Argan Oil treatments: Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment, which softens and seals in moisture, and the popular Creme of Nature Argan Oil Treatment, which locks in shine for radiant color and silky hair.
The Strengthening Micro-Sphere Technology provides super strengthening conditioners and vitamins that penetrate the shaft while coloring to help prevent damage, dryness and breakage. Ultimately, it leaves the hair feeling stronger and healthier with Exotic Shine.
Last month, Creme of Nature invited the ladies to its hometown in Jacksonville, Fl., where they underwent exclusive hair color transformations, performed by celebrity hair stylist, Pekela Riley at Salon PK. Here are some hair color tips on how to get the perfect color using Creme of Nature Argan Oil from Morocco Exotic Shine ™ Hair Color:
Healthy Color Tips!
- For consumers who are looking for subtle change and not quite ready for anything too drastic, look for natural hues with shine to enhance your skin tone and complement your eye color.
- When changing your hair color, consider changing your makeup as well. If you define your brows with brow powder or pencil, consider using one shade lighter or one that matches your new hair color. Opting for a new lipstick or lipgloss will also give your face an entire lift to go with your new hair hue.
- Before coloring your hair, be sure that your hair is in good condition and not over-processed from heat, previous color or over-relaxing.
- When going from brown to blonde, do not attempt to go blonde in one session. This lightening process may take up to three applications spaced out over a six-week period so patience is essential.
SOURCE Creme of Nature