Cricket and Muve Music Introduce "12 Artists of the Holidays" Sweepstakes, Giving Social Fans Exclusive Access to Major Label Recording Artists
~ Facebook Fans Can Win One-of-a-Kind Gifts from RZA, Gerardo Ortiz and Top Artists throughout December
~~ Participate in a Live Chat with James Durbin and Bridgit Mendler
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cricket today announced a special "12 Artists of the Holidays" campaign that gives fans the opportunity to win a chance to engage with both up-and-coming and established artists from major labels just in time for the holidays. The online event will grant fans exclusive access to some of today's most popular rock, pop, country, Latin, dance and hip hop artists. Fans can enter to win an autographed gift from their favorite artist, such as a signed piano key from Alicia Keys , a signed Samurai Sword and Kung Fu Fans from RZA, a signed Hat and Spurs from Gerardo Ortiz , to name a few, as well as concert tickets and other prizes as part of the sweepstakes. Everyone is invited to join live chat sessions with James Durbin and Bridgit Mendler – follow Cricket on Facebook or Twitter for more information. Now and throughout the month of December, fans can enter to win prizes from each of the 12 artists who will be featured on the Cricket Wireless Facebook page.
The 12 Artists of the Holidays
Cricket Wireless Facebook fans are encouraged to frequently check back in December for the latest information about prizes from artists including Alicia Keys , RZA, Gerardo Ortiz , Ciara, Calvin Harris , James Durbin , No Doubt, Luke Bryan , Bridgit Mendler , Thalia, Big Boi, and a surprise artist. Check out some of the artists, their songs and their new albums – now available in Muve Music's catalog and hitting the stores this holiday season:
- Muve Headliner RZA also produced The Man with the Iron Fists soundtrack in addition to directing and scoring the movie
- "Solo Vine a Despedirme" is the latest single from Muve Headliner Gerardo Ortiz's El Primer Minstro
- "Got Me Good" is the latest single from R&B singer Ciara and is full of ferocious dance floor inspirations
- 18 Months, the new album from producer Calvin Harris, has infectious beats to keep any dance floor moving
- James Durbin's new single, "Santa Claus is Back in Town," is out just in time for the holidays
- No Doubt's latest single, "Looking Hot," is another hit from their album Push and Shove
- Country star Luke Bryan sweeps fans off their feet with his romantic single, "Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye" from Tailgates & Tanlines
- Disney star and current Muve First Artist Bridgit Mendler lends vocal talent and writing skills to her first single, "Ready or Not"
- Latin Pop Superstar Thalia has released one of the most-anticipated albums of the year, Habítame Siempre, which she considers to be her best album yet. Includes collaborations with Robbie Williams , Michael Bublé, Gilberto Santa Rosa among others
- Hip hop legend Big Boi drops his new album Vicious Lies & Dangerous Rumors on Dec. 11
For more details on "12 Artists of the Holidays" and other exclusive music content, follow Cricket Wireless on Facebook and Twitter (@Cricketnation). Visit Cricket Wireless on Facebook today to see what gifts these top artists have in store for fans.
How to get Muve Music
Muve Music, now included in Cricket's unlimited nationwide music, talk, text, and data rate plans at no additional cost, provides customers unlimited music downloads and exclusive access to artist commentary and video through Muve Music's monthly artist programs.
Cricket offers Muve Music on a range of smartphones. Find the phones you want, the plans you need and the service you'll love at Cricket company-owned stores, online at www.mycricket.com and through select partner retail outlets. Additional accessories are available for purchase, including premium headphones, an audio jack and Bluetooth adapter to connect to home and car stereos, either wired or wirelessly.
With the ever-growing Muve Music song catalog, customers can choose from millions of songs featuring the hottest artists from thousands of record labels, which are distributed through Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Music and global rights agency Merlin, as well as independents CD Baby, IODA, INgrooves, The Orchard and TuneCore.
Cricket is the pioneer and leader in delivering innovative value-rich prepaid wireless services with no long-term contracts. Cricket offers nationwide wireless voice and mobile data services over high-quality, all-digital 4G LTE and 3G CDMA wireless networks. Cricket's innovative products and services, including the award-winning Muve Music® - the first music service designed for a wireless phone, are available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.mycricket.com. For more information about Cricket, please visit www.mycricket.com.
 Muve Music® is currently only available on select Cricket Android smartphones
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.