Cricket Celebrates the Success of Muve Music with Device Rebates and a Huge, Unlimited Muve Music® Rate Plan Reduction
~ New Customers: Get $10 Off Unlimited Muve Music Rate Plans and a Free Muve Android Phone When You Port-In Your Number From Another Carrier
SAN DIEGO, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cricket Communications, a leading provider of innovative and value-driven wireless services, today announced a special promotion on its Muve Music service in celebration of its success as one of the fastest growing digital music subscription services in the U.S. During the month of June, Cricket is offering all new customers $10 off all of its Muve Music monthly rate plans. In addition to this special rate, customers who port-in their number can walk out the door with a free Muve Music enabled Android™ smartphone. This device offer only applies at Cricket company-owned stores and premier dealers.
Muve Music, the first digital music service designed specifically for the mobile phone with both consumers and artists' needs in mind, offers truly unlimited song downloads, ringtones and ringback tones with its $55 or $65 monthly rate plans. New Cricket customers during the month of June may take $10 off these Muve Music plans and enjoy all of the above plus unlimited nationwide talk, text and data for just $45 or $55 a month.
Customers can also find added value with Cricket's switcher incentive rebate of up to $90.00 and added instant rebates. Check with your local Cricket store to take advantage of these June offers nationwide.
- ZTE Score (MSRP $149.99, FREE after added instant rebate and switcher incentive*) is a value priced, full featured Android smartphone that includes Wi-Fi capability, XT9 Trace for easy text entry, 3G Real Web Browsing and a 3.2MP camera/camcorder and has Muve Music pre-loaded.
- Huawei Ascend II (MSRP $179.99, $29.99 after switcher incentive and instant rebate) comes packed with a 3.5" HVGA touch-screen, Wi-Fi capability, 3G Real Web Browsing, 600MHz processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 5MP camera/camcorder and has Muve Music pre-loaded.
- Samsung Vitality (MSRP $219.99, $59.99 after switcher incentive and instant rebate) fast 800 MHz processor, 3.5" HVGA touch-screen and easy access to social networks is designed for an interactive experience. Samsung Vitality is loaded with a 3.2MP camera/camcorder, Wi-Fi capability, 3G Real Web Browsing and has Muve Music pre-loaded.
- Huawei Mercury (MSRP $249.99, $159.99 after switcher incentive) offers a beautiful 4" display and is powered by an ultrafast 1.4 GHz processor, features an 8.0MP rear camera, VGA front camera and an Android 2.3 OS-named by PC Magazine as the best pre-paid smartphone in America and has Muve Music pre-loaded.
How to get Muve Music
Muve Music is available on the Huawei Mercury, named the best prepaid smartphone in America by PC Magazine, January 3, 2012, as well as on the Huawei Ascend II, Samsung Vitality, ZTE Score and the ZTE Chorus at Cricket company-owned stores, online at www.mycricket.com and through select partner retail outlets. Additional accessories are available for purchase including premium headphones, an audio jack and Bluetooth adapter to connect to home and car stereos, either wired or wirelessly.
With the ever-growing Muve Music song catalog, customers can choose from millions of songs featuring the hottest artists from thousands of record labels, which are distributed through Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Music and global rights agency Merlin, as well as independents CD Baby, IODA, INgrooves, The Orchard and TuneCore.
Cricket is the pioneer and leader in delivering innovative, value-rich prepaid wireless services with no long-term contracts serving 6.2 million customers. Cricket offers wireless voice and mobile data services over the latest, high-quality, all-digital 4G (LTE) and 3G CDMA wireless networks. In 2011, Cricket launched its award-winning Muve Music® product, the first music service designed for a wireless phone that now has more than 600,000 customers. Cricket's innovative products and services are available at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.mycricket.com. For more information about Cricket, please visit www.mycricket.com.
™ Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
* Switcher incentive is only available for post-paid customers porting-in from AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint in most areas with special offers in regional markets- ask your local Cricket store representative for more information. Rebates may vary depending on region or market.
SOURCE Cricket Communications
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.