CRN Champions Leading Channel Executives and Innovative Tech Vendors through Annual Rankings
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Tech Channel's CRN today highlights several annual rankings revealed in the first quarter, featuring impressive channel executives and innovative technology vendors. The prestigious CRN rankings represent the best of the best among the IT and channel industry and demonstrate the editorial team's continued pulse on the market today. Highlights of Q1 include:
- Channel Champions – the annual ranking recognizes vendors with the highest scores from a series of satisfaction surveys conducted with top solution providers, with overall technology category winners as well as subcategory winners in the areas of technical satisfaction, support satisfaction and financial factors.
- Top 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors – the most innovative cloud vendors and solutions for the channel across the five major cloud categories: cloud platforms, cloud infrastructure, cloud storage, cloud security and cloud software.
- Channel Chiefs – the most influential and powerful leaders in the IT channel who are directly responsible for driving channel sales and growth within their organization, while evangelizing and defending the importance of the channel throughout the entire IT Industry.
- Data Center 100 – the annual list recognizes technology vendors for powering, supporting and protecting today's data center services in an environmentally and economically friendly manner, while boosting efficiency and productivity.
- Tech Elite 250 – the annual list represents an elite group of IT solution providers that have invested in the training and education needed to earn the most advanced technical certifications in the IT Channel for data center or cloud.
- CRN Partner Program Guide – the definitive listing of manufacturers and software publishers that service solution providers or provide products to the IT Channel. The guide recognizes those vendors who have channel programs and derive a portion of their sales through the indirect IT Channel.
"For more than 30 years, the IT channel has relied on CRN as the de facto resource for all things channel-related and our commitment to this audience has never wavered," said Robert Faletra, CEO, UBM Tech Channel. "Our annual rankings are of critical importance to the solution provider and IT vendor communities, as they try to navigate successfully through the ever-changing technology landscape. We will continue to refine our rankings to ensure each list serves as a valuable and productive resource to our readers."
For more information on lists and rankings, including access to open applications, please visit the Lists section of CRN at http://www.crn.com/rankings-and-lists/index.htm.
About UBM Tech Channel
UBM Tech Channel, a UBM company, is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With more than 30 years of experience and engagement, UBM Tech Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives, managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. To learn more about UBM Tech Channel, visit us at http://www.ubmchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/UBMTechChannel.
About UBM llc
UBM llc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, visit www.ubm.com.
SOURCE UBM Tech Channel