CRN Champions Women Channel Leaders and Highest Producing Solution Provider Organizations through Annual Rankings
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Tech Channel's CRN today highlights several annual lists revealed in the second quarter, featuring impressive women leaders of the channel and the highest-revenue-producing solution provider organizations. The prestigious CRN lists represent the best of the best among the IT and channel industry and demonstrate the editorial team's continued pulse on the market today. Highlights of the second quarter include:
- Big Data 100 – Hungry startups and established vendors are unleashing a flood of innovative technologies to help companies collect, manage and analyze big data. CRN's inaugural Big Data 100 list recognizes those companies across three categories—business analytics, data management, and infrastructure and services—that are meeting today's big data challenges head on.
- Virtualization 50 – From server virtualization to virtual desktop infrastructure to network virtualization and more, CRN compiles a list of some of the movers and shakers in virtualization this year.
- Women of the Channel – A list that grows each year—reaching 295 top achievers in 2013—the Women of the Channel list honors female executives across vendor channel organizations, distributors and solution providers for truly "paying it forward"—by reshaping channel programs to drive solution provider growth or revving up their own business as trusted advisers, all while giving back as mentors to the next generation of female leaders.
- Power 100 – The Power 100 list recognizes an elite subset of the Women of the Channel based on their influence and exceptional achievements.
- Solution Provider 500 – The top solution provider organizations in North America are ranked by revenue in our all-important annual list.
"Our market-valued annual lists will remain of the utmost importance to our editorial mission as well as continue to serve as the de facto resource for rankings of market leaders, visionaries, innovative technology and top-tier solution providers," said Robert Faletra, CEO, UBM Tech Channel.
To learn more about CRN lists and rankings, please visit: http://www.crn.com/rankings-and-lists/index.htm.
About UBM Tech Channel
UBM Tech Channel, a UBM company, is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With more than 30 years of experience and engagement, UBM Tech Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives, managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. To learn more about UBM Tech Channel, visit us at http://www.ubmchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/UBMTechChannel.
About UBM llc
UBM llc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, visit www.ubm.com.
SOURCE UBM Tech Channel
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.