LONDON, Oct. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ISR's "CRO Quality Benchmarking – Phase I Service Providers" report provides pharmaceutical sponsors and service providers a Consumer Reports-style analysis of CRO quality. Respondents supplied performance ratings based on their own experiences with 44 Phase I CROs, making this report the most comprehensive assessment of CRO service quality in the industry. Now in its 8th year, this report has become a crucial tool for sponsors looking to select a Phase I CRO and for service providers seeking an experience-based evaluation of their strengths and weaknesses.
How you can use this report
- Make a more informed purchase of Phase I services by understanding which service providers best fit your company's needs
- Broaden your Phase I CRO evaluation list by accessing peer-based service quality ratings across 27 critical attributes
- Pinpoint potential delivery concerns early in a sponsor- CRO relationship/ evaluation in order to develop proactive strategies to address potential gaps
CLINICAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Uncover your own - and competitor - delivery strengths and weaknesses
- Design messaging to tout your company's strengths
- Compete more effectively by understanding buyers' selection criteria and outsourcing trends
Make a more informed purchase of Phase I CRO services by understanding which service providers best fit your company's needs.
Uncover your perceived strengths and weaknesses based on customer reviews, and compare your services to those of your competitors.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4208321/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cro-quality-benchmarking-phase-i-service-providers-8th-edition-300343167.html