SPRINGFIELD, Mo., April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CrowdIt (www.crowdit.com), the crowdfunding site for the "New American Dream," today announced a new round of crowdfunding projects submitted to its site. These projects are available for public preview through its "Project Carousel" at (www.crowdit.com). CrowdIt acts as a "virtual incubator" and represents a new approach to crowdfunding by including peer-review feedback, mentoring and business networking as part of its offering. As part of its June 4th website launch, CrowdIt will contribute $10,000 to the project that reaches the highest amount of funding by Aug. 18, 2013.
"CrowdIt is all about nurturing small business, innovation and stimulating job growth by helping dreamers succeed," said Jason Graf, CEO and co-founder of CrowdIt. "The projects submitted show promise and we are excited to fully launch them on June 4."
Projects being submitted to CrowdIt include:
- Boat – (http://www.otssoftware.com/Boat.aspx) build an online version of Boat to play against your friends or against the computer's artificial intelligence in this A Rook® card game developed by OTS Software.
- Sugarlesse™ Natural Sugar Replacer – (http://gastroplex.com/) patent-pending and FDA safe ingredient sugar replacer that provides a convenient and healthy way to counter obesity and diabetes that is also friendly (add same amounts and cook same as sugar) and contains 25 percent less calories than sugar.
- Cake Boss of the Ozarks – this dreamer intends to open a bake shop in Buffalo, MO, create jobs and will reward "Believers" with delicious treats such as a dozen cookies delivered to the door of those who contribute more than $25.
- Revelation – (http://www.revelationroaster.com/) Owners of Morning Glory Coffee & Tea, Inc. near Yellowstone National Park have been in the coffee business for years and developed a smokeless recirculating coffee roaster, a sustainable way of making coffee.
- Gladiator Entertainment – entrepreneurs would like to launch an entertainment company to bring the gladiators back to life in Rome and show a part of history for tourists.
- Creative Sugar Magazine – (http://creative-sugar.net/) a publication dedicated to emerging art hopes to raise support to keep print issuance alive and see the magazine on New York City newsstands.
Share this: Check out new #crowdfunding projects submitted to #Crowdit, @DontJustDreamIt, at www.crowdit.com.
Based in America's heartland of Springfield, MO, CrowdIt (www.crowdit.com) is the crowdfunding site for believers of the New American Dream. Its crowdfunding site goes beyond just funding great ideas, but focuses on supporting success through peer and expert advisory support, business networking and sharing of best practices and knowledge. CrowdIt's belief is that crowdfunding will help drive the next wave in innovation and economic expansion, and underpins its mission to support small business growth. A start-up, CrowdIt is privately held and backed by venture capital firm Baron VC. For more information, please visit (www.crowdit.com).
O: 303-581-7760, ext. 18