CrowdIt's Momentum Continues With 10 More Crowdfunding Projects Added To Its Site Innovative 'Dreamers' and startups continue looking to CrowdIt for more than funding
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CrowdIt (www.crowdit.com), the crowdfunding site for the "New American Dream," today announced 10 new projects are now available to preview on its site. These projects represent a wide variety of ventures from fashion and science to housing and technology. Two weeks from today (June 4, 2013), CrowdIt's official website will launch and all submitted projects will be available for funding.
"We've received a wonderful response from people wanting to launch their dreams with CrowdIt," said Jason Graf, CEO and co-founder of CrowdIt. "We are eagerly anticipating our launch when Dreamers will officially be able to tap the power of the crowd."
The latest project submissions include:
- StarDreams – a small business that creates the image of a starry sky on ceilings.
- The Inferno Element Protection System (EPS) (www.infernotek.com/) – a backpack that converts into a full body system and is designed to allow for hours of hunting in extreme weather conditions.
- Brandon R. Gould (@Im_possibleman) – a fashion designer and artist who wants to introduce a new art style called Violin.
- Wireless 4 Less (www.wireless4lessnow.com/) – offers alternative options to traditionally high priced and contracted cellular plans.
- Jens Bilgrav – a four-telescope optical observatory for educational and commercial use in the Sardinian mountains.
- Whale Tails Chips (www.whaletailschips.com) – wants to display the NON Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) Verification seal on bags of whale tail shaped tortilla chips, but needs the funds to ensure guidelines are followed, testing procedures are completed, and new packaging can be created.
- One Card (www.home.qrpro.co/) – an interactive, digital business card that changes the way you communicate with your customers.
- Scripted Designs (www.scripteddesigns.com) – a clothing line and fashion movement that has coached and mentored models from all walks of life.
- High Impact Temporary Housing (www.highimpactpanels.com/index.html) – a temporary housing unit designed for protection from natural disasters
- Club Necessary Education Over Nonsense (N.E.O.N.) – a "homework cafe" and nightclub for teenagers.
All projects submitted on CrowdIt before June 4 will be eligible to participate launch challenge with a $10,000 prize (http://www.crowdit.com/LaunchChallenge). To submit a project please visit (www.crowdit.com).
Share This: #CrowdIt adds 10 more #crowdfunding projects to its site @DontJustDreamIt www.crowdit.com
Based in America's heartland of Springfield, MO, CrowdIt (www.crowdit.com) is the crowdfunding site for believers of the New American Dream. Its crowdfunding site goes beyond just funding great ideas, but focuses on supporting success through peer and expert advisory support, business networking and sharing of best practices and knowledge. CrowdIt's belief is that crowdfunding will help drive the next wave in innovation and economic expansion, and underpins its mission to support small business growth. A start-up, CrowdIt is privately held and backed by venture capital firm Baron VC. For more information, please visit (www.crowdit.com).
O: 303-581-7760, ext. 18