BETHESDA, Md., Aug. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel in McLean, VA has recently launched a unique and contemporary northern Virginia meeting space designed to facilitate creativity and collaboration called, The Ideation Room.
This new type of meeting room in McLean, VA is well-lit with cutting-edge technology and flexible, modular furniture which allows for attendees to make the space their own by easily configuring the room in different set-ups. "The Ideation Room is an intimate, yet vibrant and productive meeting environment that is perfect for small group meetings, brainstorming sessions, hands-on training, or simply a refreshing change of pace from your normal regular staff meetings," says David Attardi, Director of Interactive Marketing for the Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner. This distinctive meeting space is about 850 square feet and can accommodate meetings of up to 25 people. The Ideation Room is in what was formally known as the Vienna Room on the second floor of the Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel.
- 3-in-1 Eno Board for presentations and work sessions. This 3-in-1 Eno Board device is a magnetic wall, a white erase board, as well as a white projection screen. However, the Eno Board allows a presenter to project computer images on the board, and then interact with the image via the special Eno markers and the touch pad on the wall, enabling you to write notes on the whiteboard and then save and print all the content on the board into one singular file.
- 47" Flat Panel Plasma TV on the opposite wall of the Eno Board, wired for computer projections and HD cable TV programming, making it a perfect complement to the Eno Board on the other side of the room.
- High-speed Wireless Internet Access
- Movable White Erase Boards hanging on the walls around the perimeter of the room so you can use the entire space and then transfer your board to another area.
- The Ideas Store in one corner of the room includes several shelves worth of brain-teasers, puzzles, unique fact books, and other unique tools to get meeting attendees' brains and other creative juices flowing.
- Light-weight, Flexible, & Modular Furniture allow for small group huddle meetings and for teams to situate the room in a way that works uniquely for them.
"Conventional meetings in traditional settings, like a board room, can sometimes be very stale and dull," Attardi adds, "so The Ideation Room is designed to be the remedy to the 'bored' room meeting. Everything in the room, from the furniture to the technology, is intended to be vibrant and energizing."
The Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel is one of only two hotels in the world with this type of meeting space and is a featured hotel of WashDCHotels, a DC area travel resource with 14 participating DC area hotels.
Based in Bethesda, MD, WashDCHotels.com is a DC destination and tourism site for the B. F. Saul Company Hotel Division, a subset of a larger, private real estate firm, B. F. Saul Company. Within the Hotel Division the company represents a collection of full service, select service, and extended stay hotels located in MD, VA, MI and FL. WashDCHotels.com serves both business and leisure guests seeking first class DC hotel accommodations, Washington, D.C. area meeting facilities, and banquet venues. The company also operates two IACC Certified Northern Virginia Executive Conference & Training Centers. To learn more about the B. F. Saul Company Hotel Division go to www.bfsaulhotels.com.