CRT/tanaka Invites Public Relations Pros to Share 2012's Best #PR Moments on Twitter CRT/tanaka encourages you to recount and celebrate 2012's wins, breakthroughs and achievements
RICHMOND, Va., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As 2012 comes to a close, CRT/tanaka, an award-winning public relations and marketing agency, is encouraging public relations professionals to share their best professional moments on Dec. 5. "Best PR Day: A Year in Review from CRT/tanaka" will launch the hashtag #bestPRday on Twitter to start the conversation. CRT/tanaka employees will tweet about their best moments at work, and other PR practitioners are invited to share theirs. As a whole, #bestPRday will reflect trends and celebrate achievements in the industry.
"We're inspired every day – by our work, by our clients and by our friends and work associates," said Mark Raper, CRT/tanaka Chairman and CEO. "As we reflected upon 2012, we wanted to celebrate the great minds, creative solutions and other achievements at CRT/tanaka and throughout our industry. Social media provides the platform for such a celebration by creating a dialogue with our industry and our clients."
A few #bestPRday tweets from @crttanaka will include:
- Branding guru and inspiring mind, Kelly O'Keefe (@kellyokeefe) joining @crttanaka
- Working to prevent half a million teens from abusing medicine with The Partnership at Drugfree.org and securing 85M+ impressions
- Participating in a month-long celebration of Rioja and Tempranillo Day with a TweetChat, Facebook sweepstakes and tastings
- Helping @charlesschwab and @AARPCares reach people 50+ struggling to make ends meet
- Taking home two digital PR awards for some sweet SEO results with @PureCanadaMaple
- Successfully & tastefully launching @AIRNZUSA's 2012 safety video amidst Sandy news cycle – and garnering 4M+ views in 72 hours
On Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012, tweets from the CRT/tanaka Twitter handle will be posted at 15-minute intervals starting at 8 a.m. Posts will capture memorable media placements, photos from various events and capabilities the agency added or strengthened in 2012. Through the hashtag #bestPRday, PR practitioners can read up on CRT/tanaka's 2012 achievements and share their own.
CRT/tanaka is an award-winning public relations and marketing firm known for its whatcanbeSM workplace culture and approach to business. Headquartered in Richmond, Va. and New York, with offices in Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Norfolk, Va., CRT/tanaka features four integrated specialties – Food/Beverage/Nutrition, Health/Health Lifestyles, Consumer and Corporate/B2B. The agency has been recognized with more than 350 national and regional awards for its strategic counsel, creativity, workplace culture and community service. Clients include Air New Zealand, Barnes & Noble College, BISSELL Homecare Inc., Cambria Suites (Choice Hotels International), Charles Schwab & Co., Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers, Girl Scouts of the USA, Sprint Nextel, the U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council, Web.com and Wines from Rioja (Spain). More information about CRT/tanaka is available at www.crt-tanaka.com.