"Alpha-pinene segment led the market with the largest share in 2015"
On the basis of type, the crude sulfate turpentine market was led by the alpha-pinene segment, followed by beta-pinene and delta-3-carene. Alpha pinene is increasingly used globally in various applications such as aromatic chemicals, adhesives, paints and printing inks, and camphor among others. Alpha-pinene is consumed on a large scale across regions due to its bulk production and broad applicability
Camphor segment is projected to be the fastest-growing application market
The camphor segment dominates the crude sulfate turpentine market due to the large-scale availability of camphor, which in turn drives the demand for the crude sulfate derivatives across the globe. The camphor application segment is projected to witness high growth owing to the high demand in the European and RoW regions
"Asia-Pacific: High growth is expected in the crude sulfate turpentine market"
Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market for the period considered for this study, due to the increasing middle class population, coupled with growing demand for free moving consumable goods in the region. India and the Rest of Asia-Pacific are expected to lead the market for crude sulfate turpentine in the Asia Pacific region for the next six years, as a result of the expanding personal care industry which requires crude sulfate turpentine derivatives in order to cater to the domestic demand for personal care products.
Break-up of Primaries:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America - 30%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 45%, and RoW – 5%
Leading players profiled in this report:
- Renessenz LLC (U.S.)
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (U.S.)
- Privi Organics Limited (India)
- Dujodwala Paper Chemicals Ltd. (India)
- Arizona Chemical Company LLC (U.S.)
- Derives Resiniques et Terpeniqes (France)
- Lawter Inc. (U.S.)
- Harting S.A. (Chile)
- Pine Chemical Group (Finland)
The report segments the crude sulfate turpentine market on the basis of type, application, and region. In terms of insights, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—trade analysis, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging & high-growth segments of the global crude sulfate turpentine market, high-growth regions, countries, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
Reasons to buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the crude sulfate turpentine market
- To gain wide ranging information about the top players in this industry, their service portfolios, and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights about the major countries/regions in which the crude sulfate turpentine market is flourishing
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4364900/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/crude-sulfate-turpentine-market-by-type-application-and-region---global-forecast-to-2022-300367900.html