LOS ANGELES, July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sailing to all seven continents, ultra-luxe global cruise specialist Crystal Cruises has revealed its complete and comprehensive collection of cruises for 2015 through Winter/Spring 2016. In 2015, Crystal will celebrate its 25th anniversary with 64 voyages calling in 248 ports in 79 countries -- with its most ever maiden calls. Crystal Symphony begins 2016 immersed in South America and Antarctica, while Crystal Serenity kicks off the year with a grand Panama Canal cruise that precedes a new World Cruise.
Until now Crystal had only released itineraries through spring 2015, which include a dazzling Asia series and a 108-day "Silver Celebration" World Cruise circumnavigating the globe round-trip from Miami.
Among the new and distinctive highlights for 2015 are:
- 22 maiden calls to lesser-known locales like Albany, Australia; Ambodifotatra and Taolanaro, Madagascar; Burgas, Bulgaria; Chania/Souda, Greece; Macapa, Brazil; Richards Bay, South Africa; Rijeka, Croatia; Sanary-sur-Mer, France; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; Aomori, Japan; Archangel, Korsakov and Solovetsky Islands, Russian Federation; Belawan, Indonesia; Bodo, Narvi and Oye/Hjorundfjord, Norway; Helgoland, Germany; Kochi, Japan; Sanya, China and Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Overnight stays with most itineraries – often conveniently scheduled in the port of embarkation or disembarkation – and several feature double overnight calls (three days!) in Shanghai, Bordeaux's port of Bassens, Hong Kong, Monte Carlo, St. Petersburg, and Yangon, Myanmar.
- A dozen voyages are conveniently round-trip from the world's most coveted destinations like New York, London's port of Dover, Monte Carlo, Singapore, Los Angeles, Montreal, and, for the first time, Copenhagen (for a new Baltic route) and Istanbul (for a new Black Sea cruise).
- Brand new 18-day North Cape & White Sea cruise from Reykjavik features five maiden calls.
- New Holy Land & Mediterranean cruise visits Ashdod and Haifa, Israel.
- New European cruises to and from Amsterdam and Marseille.
- New TransAtlantic cruise calling overnight in Bermuda.
- Both ships will cruise the British Isles with a new combination of ports.
- Mexico is back on the roster, along with an expanded convenient Caribbean collection.
- Approximately a third of the cruises are 10 days or less.
- A new Christmas/New Year cruise from San Juan to Rio de Janeiro joins Crystal's popular holiday roster.
In keeping with its recent practice to release its full year schedule with the first quarter of the following year, Crystal is also revealing the first quarter of 2016, which includes:
- Two January/February cruises cruising Antarctica and South America, including a new route round-trip from Buenos Aires.
- New Panama Canal cruises: from Chile to Miami and Miami to San Francisco.
- New Caribbean cruises that begin and/or end in Colon, Panama.
102-day World Cruise that, for the first time, follows a route round-trip from San Francisco, with segments beginning in Sydney, Bali, Singapore, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Crystal's 2015/early 2016 cruise schedule is available for savoring – and planning – at www.crystalcruises.com. Pricing details, with compelling, limited-time Book Now fares, will be released on August 31, 2013, when the 2015/16 cruises will be available for booking.
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
SOURCE Crystal Cruises