LOS ANGELES, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crystal Cruises is unveiling a new collection of early 2013 "Crystal Getaways": 5- to 11-day segments that pack a tremendous amount of luxurious value into convenient, shorter itineraries. Ten voyages aboard the award-winning Crystal Symphony offer shorter versions of published cruises from January through May. Due to the enormous success of the "Crystal Getaways" launched for fall 2012 Europe sailings, the ultra-luxury line is expanding its offerings to cruises worldwide, including options in Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Canada, Alaska and New England, USA. Each shorter segment features at least one overnight stay in some of the regions' most beloved ports, and fares start as low as $1,365 per guest if booked by December 28.
"The 'Crystal Getaways' have proven to be a great way to welcome new Crystal cruisers to the luxury nuances, extraordinary service and value of the Crystal vacation," says Jack Anderson, senior vice president of sales and marketing. "The new Crystal cruisers were either travelers with busy schedules who couldn't take longer vacations, travelers who moved up to luxury to celebrate a meaningful occasion, or travelers who wanted to combine Getaways with their own land programs. What has been gratifying and consistent is the high level of rebooking from these new Crystal converts. We know that travelers who try a Crystal cruise are strongly inclined to come back for more."
To date, "Crystal Getaways" for 2013 include:
- January 29, $1,725 – Auckland, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington
- March 7, $2,365 – Singapore, Bangkok
- April 24, $1,470 – Seward, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Vancouver
- May 23, $1,630 – New York City, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Halifax
- January 5, $1,365 – Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart
- January 11, $1,365 – Hobart, Sydney, Brisbane
- March 23, $3,235 – Hong Kong, Xiamen, Shanghai
- April 5, $3,080 – Shanghai, Pusan, Nagasaki, Kobe
8- and 11-day sailings:
- February 3, (8 days) $2,755 – Wellington, Picton, Christchurch, Dunedin, Sydney
- March 12, (11 days) $5,200 – Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, Chan May, Hanoi, Hong Kong
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history. With a host of complimentary amenities, from enlightening Enrichment speakers and fitness classes to pampering pillow menus and specialty restaurant dining, featuring the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa and Piero Selvaggio, a Crystal cruise always offers tremendous value in luxury resort vacationing.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
SOURCE Crystal Cruises