Crystal's New Extended Land Programs Explore Coveted Canadian Cities And Northeastern Sites Free Transfer Between Montreal and Quebec City (or Quebec and airport)
LOS ANGELES, May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Two new lavish land programs allow Crystal guests to extend their vacations with five 2014 luxury cruises through North America's East Coast and French Canada. Available on Crystal Serenity's September-October voyages, the two- and three-night, pre- and post-cruise packages offer travelers the opportunity to explore beyond the rich New England/Canada cruise itineraries that begin or end in Quebec City. Guests can choose from programs in Toronto and Niagara Falls, Montreal and Quebec City, or enjoy a free transfer between Quebec and Montreal to plan one's own extended adventure.
Toronto & Niagara Falls, 2 nights:
- A tour of breathtaking Niagara Falls, followed by a wet sailing excursion through the spray at the base of the falls aboard the Maid of the Mist.
- A visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake, home to 28 wineries producing award-winning vintages and ice wines, and a Heritage District full of specialty shops and eateries, plus a winemaker's lunch of seasonal dishes paired with specially selected wines at one of the estates.
- A sky-high dinner 1,100 feet above Toronto at the CN Tower's rotating 360 restaurant – home of the world's highest wine cellar – boasting market-fresh regional specialties with a changing view of the city's lights and shoreline.
- Exploration of a "hidden" Toronto via the PATH – a 16-mile underground network of shops, museums, theatres and world-class dining.
Quebec City and Montreal by Train, 3 nights:
- Accommodations at the chic Auberge Saint-Antoine hotel in the heart of Quebec City – itself a UNESCO World Heritage Site – and the Ritz-Carlton Montreal, situated walking distance from the city's many attractions.
- Business class train between Montreal and Quebec City, including access to stations' VIP-style Panorama Lounge, priority boarding, complimentary newspapers, wine, and lunch.
- Exploration of Quebec City's musees, shops and historical districts, plus Montreal's renowned Notre Dame Basilica, Latin Quarter, and majestic Mount Royal.
The seven- and 10-day cruises depart September 19 (from Boston to Quebec) and 29 (Quebec City round-trip); October 6, 16, and 26 (all between Quebec and New York), and call in Baie-Comeau, Havre-Saint-Pierre, Sept-Iles, and the Magdalen Islands, P.Q.; Saint John, New Brunswick; Halifax and Sydney (maiden call), Nova Scotia; Saint-Pierre & Miquelon, France; Bar Harbor and Portland, Maine; Boston, Massachusetts; and Newport, Rhode Island. Until June 30, "Book Now" cruise fares start at just $2,830 per person.
Specially-priced fares for the Extended Land Programs in Toronto and Montreal/Quebec City start at $1,365 and $2,850, respectively. Fare includes all accommodations, sightseeing, transportation (including coach-class domestic air to Toronto), featured meals, porterage and gratuities.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
CONTACT: Mimi Weisband or Susan Wichmann 310-203-4305, email@example.com.
SOURCE Crystal Cruises