IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Customer Service Delivery Platform (CSDP), a leading provider of Service Relationship Management (SRM©) software and solutions, announces the release of SRM Buddy, a mobile field service solution that provides anytime, anywhere access to service information using any mobile device and platform including iOS, Android, and Windows.
"With the increasing need to improve productivity and reduce operational costs, service organizations need mobile solutions that work with today's demands for BYOD (bring your own device) and provide real-time access to critical customer and service information wherever they are," said Jerry Edinger, President and CEO of CSDP. "SRM Buddy is seamlessly integrated with our suite of Service Relationship Management software, which has been built from the ground up from a services perspective. Our software is the most flexible, robust service lifecycle management solution on the market and SRM Buddy is an extension of that expertise."
Benefits of CSDP's mobile field service solution include:
- Log, receive, prioritize, and respond to service calls easier than ever from wherever your technicians are
- Increase productivity by reducing paperwork and eliminating costly transcription errors
- Provide dispatchers and managers with real-time visibility into field activity
- Expedite customer billing as field technicians close and transmit work orders to record time, activities, parts used, etc. while still in the field
- Document problem, symptom, cause, and solution to feed self-learning knowledge management system
For more information, contact Ray Miller at 888-741-2737 x107.
CSDP is the only process-driven provider of Service Relationship Management (SRM©) software and services for organizations to automate and optimize every aspect of post-sales service delivery including field service, reverse logistics, and customer support. This holistic approach combines data, processes, and technology to maximize service operations, and is delivered through a comprehensive suite of software available in on-premise or cloud-based SaaS models. CSDP's software helps clients by beginning with service contract, warranty, and entitlement management to improve service delivery revenues and operational efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction. Learn why service leaders chose CSDP to optimize their service lifecycle management, visit http://www.csdpcorp.com.