CSL Sofa so Affordable
LONDON, August 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
After 16 days of cheering the world record breakers and gold medal winners of the London 2012 Olympics, the nation's energy levels are at an all time high. This is the ideal moment to give your home surroundings a makeover, with a little help from CSL, the sofa specialists.
The perfect sofa acts as a statement and creates an eye-catching centre-piece, so shoppers can make today the day to bring their rooms to life and build the home they've always wanted. There is no need to worry about the price, with four years interest free credit available from CSL, customers can enjoy the benefits of a high quality designer sofa, without upsetting the bank manager.
With an exclusive range of the best quality designer fabric sofas from CSL, made out of the most attractive materials around. Time to say goodbye to that tired old sofa and hello to a quality centrepiece for the home. With interest free finance plans available to suit individual needs, spreading the cost has never been easier.
Caring for a fabric sofa:
After making an investment in a sofa, looking after it properly is a must. Here are some top tips for keeping a fabric sofa in peak condition:
- Refrain from sitting in the same place all the time as this can cause uneven wearing across the sofa
- Vacuum clean the sofa each week to keep it clear of dust and dirt. Make sure to remove the cushions and use the small specialist nozzles to get to the hard to reach areas where dust can accumulate
- Turn cushions as often as possible to discourage wearing
- In the event of a spillage, blot lightly and use the CSL soft cleaner to help get rid of the mess
- Keep the sofa away from radiators and direct sunlight as both heat and light sources will have an impact on the condition of the fabric
For more information on the full range of fabric sofas by CSL please visit http://www.csl-sofas.co.uk/
Or why not visit one of our sofa stores:
Junction 27 Retail Park,
JCT 27 M62,