SAO PAULO, March 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- CSN – Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional (BM&FBOVESPA: CSNA3) (NYSE: SID) announces its results for the fourth quarter of 2015 (4Q15):
- 2015 EBITDA of R$3,251 million with 20% EBITDA Margin.
- R$1,616 million of Net Profit during 2015.
- Record Iron Ore Production of 28Mt, with Sales and Transfer of 31Mt during 2015.
- Delivered Iron Ore Costs of US$33.3/wmt during 4Q15, against US$53,3/wmt in 4Q14 (US$20/wmt decrease).
- Steel Sales of 4,989kt during 2015.
- During 4Q15, 53% of the total flat steel sales was from Coated Steel.
- Cement Production of 2,262kt during 2015, a 3% increase in comparison with 2014.
- The full Earnings Release is available on CSN's IR website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
CSN will be hosting conference call about its 4Q15 Earnings on Tuesday, March 29th, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. (US ET) in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English. Connection details may be obtained on the Company's IR website.
Paulo Rogério Caffarelli
Corporate and Investor Relations Executive Officer
Phone: +55 11 3049-7238
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/csn-announces-its-4q15-results-300242408.html
SOURCE CSN - Companhia Siderugica Nacional