CSN Posts Net Revenue of R$8.0 Billion, EBITDA of R$2.2 Billion, EBITDA Margin of 28% and Net Income of R$644 Million Without the Reclassification of Available-For-Sale Investment in the 1H12
SAO PAULO, Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CSN - Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (BM&FBOVESPA: CSNA3) (NYSE: SID) announces its results for the 2Q12:
- Net revenue reached R$4.1 billion in 2Q12;
- 2Q12 gross profit amounted to R$1.2 billion;
- Adjusted EBITDA in 2Q12 totaled R$1.1 billion;
- Adjusted EBITDA margin in 2Q12 reached 27%;
- In 2Q12, the Company posted net loss of R$1 billion due to the accounting reclassification of available-for-sale investment, with no cash impact. Excluding the effects of this reclassification, the Company would have posted a net income of R$551 million in 2Q12.
The full Earnings Release is available on CSN's IR website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
CSN will be hosting conference calls about its 2Q12 Earnings on WEDNESDAY, August 15, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. US ET in English and 9:00 a.m. US ET in Portuguese. Connection details may be obtained on the Company's IR website.
Investor Relations Executive Officer
Phone: +55 11 3049-7588
SOURCE CSN - Companhia Siderugica Nacional
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.