CSN Reaches Record Net Revenues of R$16.9 Billion in 2012
STEEL SALES VOLUME TOTALED 5.8 MILLION TONNES IN 2012, 19% HIGHER THAN 2011
SAO PAULO, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CSN – Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (BM&FBOVESPA: CSNA3) (NYSE: SID) announces its results for the 4Q12 and 2012:
- CSN's consolidated net revenue reached the record amount of R$16.9 billion in 2012, fueled by the record net revenue of R$4.6 billion in 4Q12;
- Steel net revenue reached the record amount of R$10.8 billion in 2012, due to the record steel sales volume of 5.8 million tonnes, in which, domestic sales stood out;
- In 2012, working capital declined by R$806 million, chiefly due to improved payment and inventory management, which reduced the cash conversion cycle by 34 days;
- CSN's investments in fixed assets totaled R$3.1 billion in 2012;
- CSN ended the year with R$14.4 billion in cash and cash equivalents.
The full Earnings Release is available on CSN's IR website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
CSN will be hosting conference call about its 4Q12 and 2012 Earnings on MONDAY, April 1st, 2013, at 09:00 a.m. (US ET) in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English. Connection details may be obtained on the Company's IR website.
Investor Relations Executive Officer
Phone: +55 11 3049-7588
More by this Source
Conservative Party Convention - The CSN condemns the constant attacks on Canadian workers
Nov 01, 2013, 14:04 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.