BANGALORE, January 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
CSS Corp, a leading technology support company, today announced it has been positioned by NelsonHall, in the 'Leaders' quadrant in their latest NEAT analysis on Hi-tech CMS.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- CSS Corp has been featured as a 'Leader' in the following categories as part of the NEAT analysis report:
- Overall service delivery
- Cost reduction focus
- Focus on tech support services
- NelsonHall appreciates CSS Corp's deep experience in technical support and analytics expertise for Hi-tech clients
- Report features CSS Corp's IPs active suite of products:
- Active Edge: Provides agents with a full Omni-channel CRM view of interactions
- Activei: Support augmenting tool/app
- Active Insights: Providing analytics and business intelligence support
- NelsonHall recognizes CSS Corp's ability to track clients' products and anticipate support queries by identifying threshold violations
According to Vicki Jenkins, Principal Analyst, NelsonHall
"CSS Corp has a strong focus on the high-tech sector with origins in software development. It is proactive in its support, with the ability to track clients' products and anticipate support queries by identifying threshold violations. CSS Corp is looking to the future with specific plans for video support usage, which has the ability to enhance product installation and technical support as well as reduce product returns for high-tech organizations."
According to Raj Reddy, Chief Delivery Officer, CSS Corp
"CSS Corp is honoured to be positioned in the 'Leaders' quadrant. CSS Corp's position as a 'Leader' in the NelsonHall's NEAT analysis for Hi-tech CMS reinforces our position as a preferred support partner for hi-tech companies seeking to improve customer experience (CX), drive additional revenue opportunities and meet future requirements. In 2016, CSS Corp will broaden its competitive advantages by continuing to invest in technologies like IoT, automation and analytics to deliver superlative CX."
About CSS Corp:
CSS Corp is a leading technology company supporting enterprise and consumer products, managing IT infrastructure and deploying networks. We partner with many of Fortune 1000 companies to help realize their strategic business outcomes and be future-ready. Technology support is in our DNA. Our expertise and in-depth understanding of the enterprise and consumer product space, along with proven pedigree in infrastructure management, helps customers increase revenues, optimize costs, enhance IT availability and business efficiency, to more than 100 customers worldwide. With over 5,500 technology professionals across 15 locations globally, we have a rich heritage of 15+ years in managing large and complex support ecosystems.
Please visit www.csscorp.com for more information.
Senior Director, Marketing
CSS Corp Pvt Ltd
SOURCE CSS Corp Pvt Ltd