CTIA 2013™ Announces Cutting-Edge Experts and C-Level Executives to Keynote Roster
Ashton Kutcher (actor/tech evangelist), Michael Saylor (MicroStrategy), Mary Dillon (U.S. Cellular), Jose Maria Alvarez-Pallete Lopez (Telefonica), Michael Chasen (Social Radar), Dr. Thomas Kiessling (Deutsche Telekom) and Gibu Thomas (Walmart) to discuss the rapidly changing face of mobility
WASHINGTON, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CTIA–The Wireless Association® today released the CTIA 2013™ all-star roster of keynote speakers. Attendees will hear from Mary Dillon, 2013 Chairperson of CTIA's Board of Directors and U.S. Cellular President and CEO; Ashton Kutcher, actor and technology venture capitalist; Jose Maria Alvarez-Pallete Lopez, Chief Operating Officer, Telefonica S.A.; Michael Chasen, CEO of Social Radar and Co-founder and former CEO of Blackboard Inc.; Dr. Thomas Kiessling, Chief Product and Innovation Officer, Deutsche Telekom AG; Gibu Thomas, Global Head of Mobile for Walmart; and MicroStrategy CEO and bestselling author of The Mobile Wave Michael Saylor. The show takes place May 21-23, 2013 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Representing a growing $1 trillion global marketplace, CTIA 2013 will explore the trends shaping the vast mobile ecosystem as well as the impact of mobility on other vertical markets, such as health care, retail, education and government.
The keynote program schedule of speakers includes:
Day One, Tuesday, May 21 – 9:30-11:00 a.m. PT
- Michael Saylor, MicroStrategy Founder, Chairman, President and CEO and the author of bestselling book, The Mobile Wave: How Mobile Intelligence Will Change Everything
- Power Women in Tech Roundtable. Moderated by U.S. Cellular CEO and CTIA Board of Directors Chairperson Mary Dillon, this dynamic panel brings together the female executives defining mobility across industry sectors. The roundtable includes Target EVP and Chief Information Officer Beth Jacob and Adobe SVP and Chief Information Officer Gerri Martin-Flickinger.
Day Two, Wednesday, May 22 – 9:00-11:00 a.m. PT
- Jose Maria Alvarez-Pallete Lopez, Chief Operating Officer, Telefonica S.A.;
- Michael Chasen, CEO, Social Radar; Co-founder and former CEO, Blackboard Inc.;
- Dr. Thomas Kiessling, Chief Product and Innovation Officer, Deutsche Telekom AG;
- Gibu Thomas, Global Head of Mobile, Walmart
Day Three, Thursday, May 23 – 9:30-10:30 a.m. PT
- Ashton Kutcher, passionate champion of new and emerging technologies, award-winning actor and technology investor. Kutcher has been on the bleeding edge of digital social media from its earliest days. His race with CNN to be the first to one million Twitter followers became a worldwide news story and cemented Ashton's status as a new media superstar. His unparalleled relationships with the tech industry's best and brightest leaders keep his VC firm Katalyst far ahead of this fast-moving frontier. Kutcher also stars as Steve Jobs in the upcoming film "jOBS," slated to hit theaters April 19th.
"CTIA 2013 keynote speakers are the thought leaders, the innovators and the influencers shaping the wireless story. These individuals have been at the forefront at disrupting the status quo by making consumers' lives better via wireless technology," said CTIA Vice President and Show Director Robert Mesirow.
To view the latest keynote speaker lineup for CTIA 2013, visit http://www.ctia2013.com/info/index.cfm/keynote-sessions. To get smarter about the event or for registration details, visit http://www.ctia2013.com.
About CTIA Shows
CTIA Shows bring together all industries advanced by wireless technology for intense business, learning and networking. CTIA 2013™ takes place May 21-23, 2013 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas and MobileCON™ 2013 takes place Oct. 16-18, 2013 at the San Jose Convention Center in Silicon Valley. Visit www.ctiashows.com.
CTIA–The Wireless Association® (www.ctia.org) is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives, and sponsors the industry's leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.
SOURCE CTIA-The Wireless Association
More by this Source
CTIA-The Wireless Association® Statement on the FCC's March Open Meeting
Mar 31, 2014, 12:37 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.