WASHINGTON, May 18, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, CTIA Super Mobility 2016™ issued a call for entries for the CTIA Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Awards. In its 10th year, the program recognizes cutting-edge mobile products and services for excellence in transforming networks, businesses, smart cities, connected consumers and government. CTIA will showcase the entries and announce the winners at the largest wireless event in America, CTIA Super Mobility 2016, Sept. 7-9 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev., USA.
A panel of experts, media and analysts will judge submissions on innovation, functionality, technological importance and implementation to honor first, second and third place entries in 18 categories. All entrants will have the opportunity to feature their products in the awards showcase and earn the Crowd Favorite distinction, determined by popular vote.
The submission deadline is June 20, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET. For more information and to enter, please visit the CTIA E-Tech Awards Page.
CTIA E-Tech Awards categories include:
- EVERYTHING INTELLIGENT—celebrating exceptional network developments
- In-Building Wireless (Small Cell, WiFi and LAN)
- Wide Area Networks (5G, 4G and LTE Advanced)
- EVERYTHING INDUSTRIAL & ENTERPRISE—recognizing excellence in mobile business, software, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), device management, security, privacy and innovations driving smart cities and industrial connectivity
- Drones and Unmanned Systems
- Industrial IoT (IIoT, M2M, Sensors, RFID, NFC etc.)
- Location & Proximity Accuracy Services
- Mobility Management Solutions (MDM, MAM, access management, etc.)
- Mobile App Development Platforms
- Mobile Cloud
- Mobile Customer Experience Management and Data Analytics
- Mobile Money (Payments, Banking, Retail and E-Commerce)
- Mobile Security and Privacy
- Mobile Enterprise Innovation
- EVERYTHING SMART CONSUMER—honoring IoT and smart tech that connects consumers with state-of-the-art content, wearables, CE devices and accessories
- Devices & Gadgets
- Entertainment (Games, Audio, Music and Video)
- Connected Life (Car, Transportation, Home, Wearables and Health)
- EVERYTHING GOVERNMENT—highlighting wireless innovations in government
- EVERYTHING GOOD—showcasing mobile products, services and solutions making a difference in society
About CTIA Super Mobility 2016
CTIA Super Mobility 2016™ (CTIASuperMobility2016.com) is the largest mobile event in America and the only B2B marketplace dedicated to demonstrating products and strategies for smart cities, mobile-first enterprises and connected consumers around the globe. For three days, more than 30,000 technology and business professionals, 1,000 exhibiting companies and dozens of collocated partner organizations gather to discover next-generation technologies, people and ideas transforming everything wireless. Powered by CTIA for 30+ years, this award-winning trade show advances the association's commitment to foster wireless innovation and enable connected life. CTIA Super Mobility 2016 takes place Sept. 7-9, 2016 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA.
CTIA® (www.ctia.org) represents the U.S. wireless communications industry. With members from wireless carriers and their suppliers to providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products, the association brings together a dynamic group of companies that enable consumers to lead a 21st century connected life. CTIA members benefit from its vigorous advocacy at all levels of government for policies that foster the continued innovation, investment and economic impact of America's competitive and world-leading mobile ecosystem. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives and convenes the industry's leading wireless tradeshow. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ctia-super-mobility-announces-call-for-entries-for-10th-annual-emerging-technology-awards-300270545.html
SOURCE CTIA Super Mobility 2016