LAS VEGAS, Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 is the largest mobile event in America and the only B2B marketplace dedicated to demonstrating products and strategies for smart cities, mobile-first enterprises and connected consumers around the globe.
The events and educational sessions listed below are for Thursday, Sept. 8. CTIA Super Mobility 2016 is Sept. 7-9.
Day Two features a morning keynote from 9:00 AM-10:30 AM PT and will be streamed live (www.ctialatest.org/sm16):
- Verizon EVP and president of operations John Stratton
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. EVP and CTO Matt Grob
- Billionaire investor, chairman & CEO of AXS TV and owner of Dallas Mavericks Mark Cuban fireside chat with AT&T Mobility and Consumer Operations President & CEO Glenn Lurie
- Nokia president and CEO Rajeev Suri
The show floor opens after the morning keynotes at 10:30 AM PT.
Panels and events to attend today include:
- Everything Enterprise: The Power of Mobile Data: Using Predictive Analytics to Improve Margins, Room: Enterprise & IT Stage- Booth 6037, 11:00 AM- 11:50 AM
- Everything Connected: The Expanding Video Buffet: Can Mobile Advertising Save the Day?, Room: Titian 2301, 11:00 AM- 11:45 AM
- Everything Connected: Exploring Mobile Marketing and Advertising Ramifications of Mobilizing Social Media, Room: Titian 2301, 11:50 AM- 12:45 PM
- Everything Enterprise: The Wireless Platform on Wheels: Downstream Opportunities Outside the Auto Industry, Room: Enterprise & IT Stage- Booth 6037, 12:00 PM- 12:50 PM
- Everything Policy: Privacy by Design: The Business of Protecting Consumers and Their Data in the Global Marketplace, Room: Titian 2201, 1:00 PM- 1:50 PM
- Everything Intelligent: On-Demand Capacity: Scaling for Big Sporting Events and Massive Crowds in Dense Urban Areas, Room: Veronese 2401, 1:00 PM- 2:00 PM
- Everything Policy: Washington Talks Wireless with FCC Commissioners, Room: Titian 2201, 2:00 PM- 2:50 PM
- Everything Policy: Catching the Millimeter and Other Spectrum Waves: Policy Update from a 5G Perspective, Room: Titian 2201. 3:00 PM- 3:50 PM
- Everything Policy: Our Mobile Nation: Wireless Policy in the Next Administration, Room: Titian 2201. 4:00 PM- 4:50 PM
- Everything Intelligent: Extending the Life (and Reach) of 4G Networks: Use Cases for Drones, Room: Veronese 2401, 4:00 PM- 5:00 PM
- Everything Connected: Who's Going Mobile and Why: Consumer Adoption Trends around the World, Room: Titian 2301, 4:00 PM- 5:00 PM
Sands Expo & Convention Center, 201 Sands Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169 CTIA Super Mobility show coverage website, including videos, photos and news: www.ctialatest.org/sm16
About CTIA Super Mobility 2016
CTIA Super Mobility 2016™ (CTIASuperMobility2016.com) is the largest mobile event in America and the only B2B marketplace dedicated to demonstrating products and strategies for smart cities, mobile-first enterprises and connected consumers around the globe. For three days, more than 30,000 technology and business professionals, 1,000 exhibiting companies and dozens of collocated partner organizations gather to discover next-generation technologies, people and ideas transforming everything wireless. Powered by CTIA for 30+ years, this award-winning trade show advances the association's commitment to foster wireless innovation and enable connected life. CTIA Super Mobility 2016 takes place September 7-9, 2016 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA.
Twitter: @ctiashows #SuperMobility | Facebook: ctiashows.com/facebook |
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/160557
CTIA® (www.ctia.org) represents the U.S. wireless communications industry. With members from wireless carriers and their suppliers to providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products, the association brings together a dynamic group of companies that enable consumers to lead a 21st century connected life. CTIA members benefit from its vigorous advocacy at all levels of government for policies that foster the continued innovation, investment and economic impact of America's competitive and world-leading mobile ecosystem. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives and convenes the industry's leading wireless tradeshow. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.
Twitter: @ctia | Blog: http://ctia.it/Na6erv| Facebook: http://ctia.it/LCm4Nn|
LinkedIn Group: http://ctia.it/1WsDXAR | Google+: http://ctia.it/12PfCrO
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160518/369208LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ctia-super-mobility-sept-8-2016-day-two-keynotes-and-events-300324636.html
SOURCE CTIA Super Mobility 2016