MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to popular demand from our customers, Frost & Sullivan is pleased to announce the launch of the 2016 Customer Service Excellence Recognition Program. In an effort to recognize best-in-class companies, organizations and leaders, this program will identify excellence in customer experience strategy and implementation.
To learn more about the program and complete the nomination application, please visit: www.frost.com/recognition
Digital transformation of customer experiences is a major strategic initiative for B2C and B2B organization across industries. Through our research, we've been enabled to identify five key areas that businesses are looking at to drive growth opportunities and differentiated customer experiences through 2016 and beyond. These key areas included:
- Omnichannel Customer Experience: This category will recognize companies for excellence in Ominchannel Customer Service strategy and implementation. This takes into account current and future customer engagement capabilities in traditional and digital channels.
- Mobile Customer Care: This category will recognize companies for excellence in customer care in mobile customer interaction channels. These include mobile apps, messaging and integrated self-service and assisted service capabilities.
- Web Customer Experience: This category will recognize companies for excellence in online customer engagement. This includes web self-service, chat and integrated customer collaboration and support capabilities.
- Social Media Customer Engagement: This category will recognize companies for excellence in social media customer service. This includes internal channels such as customer communities and support forums, as well as external channels such as Facebook and other social media sites.
- Customer Engagement Analytics: This category will recognize companies for excellence in leveraging analytics to deliver differentiated customer experiences, while driving improvements in operation KPIs for the organization.
"Best-in-class brands continue to raise the bar for highly personalized and effortless customer experiences in these areas. These experiences help cement long-term customer relationships and build greater brand loyalty and advocacy," stated Frost & Sullivan Global Program Director – Customer Engagement Stephen Loynd. "As a result, these companies are able to attract, retain and grow more customers than their competitors, while keeping service costs lower."
Companies will be vetted through a rigorous two-stage evaluation process. The initial stage will involve the completion of a questionnaire application. Questions posed will range from customer engagement capabilities to business outcomes. Entrants are free to apply in one or more categories, provided responses are complete for each section.
Qualifying companies will then progress to the second stage for evaluation by a judging panel consisting of experts from the industry and Frost & Sullivan research analysts.
Selected winners will be recognized at the Frost & Sullivan Customer Contact West Executive MindXchange to be held October, 2016.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – North America
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/customer-experience-reigns-as-a-major-catalyst-of-growth-300252753.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan