VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Customer Magnetism, a Virginia Beach digital marketing agency, recently released the winners of its "Top 10 Most Viral Infographics of the Month" list for April, 2013. To rank the infographics, Customer Magnetism used the total number of likes and shares from the following four social media signals: Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- "What are the Odds?" published by: Visual.ly and designed by: Sofya Yampolsky
- "Should I Text Him? How to Play Things Right," published by: Visual.ly and designed by: Becca Clason
- "A Day in the Internet," published by: Business Insider and designed by: MBA Online
- "Tech Watch: Awesome Workplaces in Silicon Valley," published by: Mashable and designed by: Resume Bear
- "Google Graphic," published and designed by: PPC Blog
- "Social Media Year Book 2011," published and designed by: Flowtown
- "Getting in Bed with Gadgets," published by: Mashable and designed by: Online Psychology Degree
- "We All Want to Be Young," published by: Visual.ly and designed by: Ponto Eletronico
- "Gangnam Style! The Anatomy of a Viral Sensation," published by: Mashable and designed by: Neo Mammalian Studios
- "Land and Sea: Top to Bottom," published and designed by: Our Amazing Planet
To view the winners, as well as samples of the infographics and links to the original published locations, visit:http://www.customermagnetism.com/top-10-viral-infographics/.
Infographics have become a popular way to communicate data in a clear and concise—not to mention visually appealing—way. Successful infographics draw thousands of natural links from people who are legitimately excited about the content and want to share it with others and can continue to grow in popularity long after they've been published.
If anyone is aware of an infographic outperforming these winners, Customer Magnetism is looking for submissions, which can be made through the form on the bottom of this page: http://www.customermagnetism.com/top-10-viral-infographics/.
About Customer Magnetism: Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Customer Magnetism is an award winning, full-service digital marketing agency that offers a wide variety of online inbound marketing services, specializing in creating engaging and magnetic content such as infographics. For more information, visit: http://www.customermagnetism.com/.
SOURCE Customer Magnetism