Customer Magnetism Names 'Top Ten Most Viral Infographics' for June, 2013 Digital marketing agency releases its list of the most popular infographics
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Customer Magnetism, a digital marketing agency headquartered in Virginia Beach, has released the winners of its "Top Ten Most Viral Infographics" for the month of June, 2013. Customer Magnetism used the total number of likes and shares from the social media signals of Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Facebook to rank the infographics.
Infographics communicate data and statistics in a visually appealing way that's clear and concise. The most Successful infographics are shared by people who are truly interested in and excited about the content. This generates thousands of natural links and creates a buzz online long after they've been published.
Customer Magnetism has expanded its list to the Top 50, although only the Top Ten winners for June are listed below.
- "What are the Odds?" published by Visual.ly and designed by Sofya Yampolsky
- "Should I Text Him? How to Play Things Right," published by Visual.ly and designed by Becca Clason
- "A Day in the Internet," published by Business Insider and designed by MBA Online
- "Tech Watch: Awesome Workplaces in Silicon Valley," published by Mashable and designed by Resume Bear
- "Google (graphic)," published and designed by PPC Blog
- "Everything You Need to Know About Facebook's IPO," published by Mashable and designed by Accounting Degree Online
- "Don't Lose Your Caffeine Buzz to Cybercrime," published by Mashable and designed by Threat Metrix
- "Class of 2011," published and designed by FlowTown
- "The World as 100 People," published by Visual.ly and designed by Jack Hagley
- "The Cost of Being Batman," published by Mashable and designed by Money Super Market
Samples of "The Top Ten Most Viral Infographics" for the month of June and a full list of the Top 50 are viewable online at http://www.customermagnetism.com/top-10-viral-infographics/june-2013-winners/. Feedback can be made through the form located at the bottom of that page.
About Customer Magnetism: Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Customer Magnetism (http://www.customermagnetism.com/) is an award winning, full-service digital marketing agency that offers a wide variety of inbound marketing services, specializing in creating engaging and magnetic content such as infographics.
SOURCE Customer Magnetism