Customers Bank unveils newly enhanced website
New design offers improved navigation, greater ease of use
PHOENIXVILLE, Pa., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Customers Bank (customersbank.com) today unveiled a newly revamped website that provides its consumer and business banking customers with easy, fast and secure access to solutions that meet their banking needs.
The redesigned website should especially appeal to the bank's steadily growing base of online and mobile banking customers, according to Jay Sidhu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Customers Bank.
"Our enhanced site is more intuitive and user-friendly for our banking customers," said Sidhu. "It offers a much more attractive, modern appearance and provides an array of clearly explained, easy-to-navigate, secure options for those who prefer to do all their banking online."
The enhanced Customers Bank site includes an assortment of features and services, including:
- A streamlined one-step process for opening a bank account, money market or CD, without requiring customers to visit a branch or mail in a required form
- Free online banking tools (powered by Intuit®) that make it easy to safely manage finances and review personal financial data not only from Customers Bank accounts, but from accounts and loans at other banks– including credit cards
- The ability to deposit checks via Smartphone using the Customers Bank CB Access app (available for iPhone and Android)
- Online bill pay – a quick and convenient way to pay bills from one secure website
- POP Money, a payment feature that enables customers to send money to anyone online via text or email from their bank account
- For businesses, the ability to create reports with specific search criteria for use on a regular basis, create and manage batch templates, scan deposits, do web payments and more.
"The newly designed website is part of our ongoing effort to make banking more accessible and effortless while also making it as secure as possible for our customers," said Warren Taylor, President of Community Banking at Customer Bank. "This is the next logical step in our High Tech/High Touch approach to customer service."
About Customers Bank
Customers Bank is a community-based, full-service bank headquartered in Phoenixville, Pa., with assets of about $2.7 billion. A member of the Federal Reserve System and deposits insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation ("FDIC"), Customers Bank provides a full range of banking services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, individuals and families through branch locations in Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey. Committed to fostering customer loyalty, Customers Bank uses a High Tech/High Touch strategy that includes use of industry-leading technology to provide customers better access to their money, as well as a continually expanding portfolio of loans to small businesses, multi-family projects, mortgage companies and consumers. Customers Bank is a subsidiary of Customers Bancorp, Inc., a bank holding company based in Wyomissing, Pa.
SOURCE Customers Bank
More by this Source
Customers Bank appoints Joseph E. Schupp Community Reinvestment Act Officer
Aug 13, 2013, 11:00 ET
Customers Bank announces new program to assist workers affected by the government shutdown
Oct 07, 2013, 07:32 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.