PROVIDENCE, R.I., Feb. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- REBRAND™ unveils the 2016 REBRAND 100® Global Awards winners showcase, underscoring the role of brands as important business assets of nonprofit and multinational organizations around the world. The 2016 winners, viewable at www.REBRAND.com, include the following:
- Becksöndergaard enhances the fashion forward brand with rebellious energy
- CVS Health skillfully evolves to shape the future of healthcare
- Djantoli integrates lives saved, reasons to donate with an interactive identity
- Domain celebrates the spirit and color of Sydney's playful heart
- Givaudan effectively conveys scent and taste to engage your senses
- Helsinki Philharmonic Orchestra sets its next phase with an inventive solution
- Jaguar Land Rover leverages an enduring legacy from its existing strengths
- Myrkdalen Mountain Resort in Norway transforms to success that hits its target
- Pitney Bowes signals their transformation into a global technology company
- Romanian National Olympic and Sports Committee celebrates Romanian pride
- Southwest Airlines shifts to an even more humanized, customer-centered brand
- University of Basel repositions the 555 year-old Swiss institution for the future
"The 2016 REBRAND winners share a common trait; that of positioning the customer at the forefront of their brand communications. Across the globe, the rebranding submissions were inventive, authentic and passionate," said 2016 juror Kelvin Taylor of Melbourne, Australia-based Diadem.
Winners also included DNV GL, Enerji, Froddo, Spaghetti Factory, Alitalia, Transgourmet Holding, UBS, Street Soccer, Canadian Gift Association, Loylogic, BJTI Port Indonesia, and ChatWork. Projects launched from January 2013 through September 2015 were eligible. Similar to past years, an international, multidisciplinary panel of industry experts reviewed the work from over 37 industries and 42 countries for this round. This 2016 winners announcement comes just a few months after the launch of the inaugural, worldwide hall of fame for brand developers in the REBRAND Hall of Fame.
Kristin Volk, EVP, Chief Planning Officer at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, and 2016 Juror summed up this year's program perfectly, "No matter what the country or size or industry, what makes a brand powerful and memorable is the same—something that touches not only our minds, but our hearts as well, and moves us in ways that are sometimes tough to articulate."
Anaezi Modu, REBRAND Founder and CEO agreed by noting, "The 2016 list provide many lessons in why an organization's smart rebranding strategy is key to relevance and success in any industry."
About REBRAND™ and the REBRAND 100® Global Awards
REBRAND is the world's leading platform for brand transformation insights, case studies, and programs consulting. Celebrating 10+ years of excellence, its renowned REBRAND 100 Global Awards is the highly respected, juried recognition for repositioned brands, having reached participation from over 51 countries in 40+ industries. Featured in such publications as The Wall Street Journal, CNN Money, Bloomberg News, articles and books, the program has contributed to an unrivaled global library of 1,000+ brand transformation case studies.