CVS/pharmacy Offers a Variety of Creative and Classic Valentine's Day Treats to Sweeten Your Holiday
Find a wide assortment of thoughtful gifts, cards and candy, customers can show their love to family and friends
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With more than 7,400 locations across the country, CVS/pharmacy is a convenient one-stop shop for customers looking for cards, candy and gifts this Valentine's Day. At their local CVS/pharmacy, shoppers can expect to find a wide selection of traditional Valentine's Day needs like cards and candy to one-of-a-kind gift options such as phone and tablet cases which can be personalized for loved ones. From classic staples to unexpected treasures– it's all at CVS/pharmacy to make this year's Valentine's Day one to remember.
"Customers looking for special Valentine's Day gifts as well as all of the holiday's essential items can find one-stop shopping at their local CVS/pharmacy," says Judy Sansone , senior vice president of merchandising for CVS/pharmacy. "In addition to a wide selection of Valentine's Day themed cards and candy, this year we're also offering seasonal decorations and baking essentials to inspire family fun."
CVS/pharmacy has a range of products that are perfect for Valentine's Day, and are available in-store or online at CVS.com. An assortment of items includes:
- Sweet Treats: Specialty chocolates from Dove, Lindt, Ferrero Rocher , Ghirardelli, Godiva, Russell Stover , Whitman's and more; Classics like Brach's Conversation Hearts, Hershey's Kisses, snack-size M&Ms, SKITTLES® and more; assorted heart-shaped lollipops; prices vary
- Classroom Handout Fun: Valentine card packs paired with candy, trendy temporary tattoos, pencils, buttons, wristbands, or 3-D images; Valentine card packs feature favorite character themes like Angry Birds, Disney Princesses, SpongeBob SquarePants, Mad Libs, Star Wars, Hello Kitty, Batman and more, starting at $2.99
- Baking for the Occasion: Special Valentine's Day In the Mix baking mixes are in the Seasonal Aisle, like Red Velvet Cupcake Mix, Perfectly Pink Pancake Mix, and Chocolate Heart Sandwich Cookie Kits, $5.49; Festival Red Sweet Hearts sprinkles, $2.19; Set of three heart-shaped and Valentine's Day-themed cookie cutters, $3.99
- Fragrances and Beauty: Designer and celebrity fragrance sets for men and women, starting at $14.99; Burt's Bees lip, skin and hair care, starting at $2.99; Nuance Salma Hayek line of cosmetics and skincare, starting at $5.99; National and Essence of Beauty brands of skincare and spa essentials, prices vary
- Holiday Novelties: Love Plush Heart Throw blankets in red and pink, $9.99; Wine Glasses and Stopper Set, $9.99; Langley Home Rich Scented Candles, $1.99; assorted disposable cameras, starting at $6.79; Hallmark Blooming Expressions, $16.99; Women's novelty socks, $2.99; Men's novelty boxers, $6.99; Lovable plush animals, starting at $4.99
- Custom Photo Gifts: Personalized photo gifts like Valentine cards starting at $0.65; customized photo playing cards, $24.99; personalized phone and tablet cases starting at $34.99; photo books starting at $5.99; wall décor starting at $9.99; Teddy bear with photo sweatshirt, $19.99; Plus, CVS/pharmacy now has in-store Wi-Fi so you can link your smartphone photos to the kiosk in minutes!
And while shopping, customers can use their ExtraCare® card to earn two percent back on nearly every purchase. ExtraCare cardholders can also earn special ExtraBucks® Rewards on select specially-advertised items included within the weekly circular, available in most Sunday newspapers and on CVS.com's Weekly Ad.
Followers of the CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare Twitter feed are also invited to participate in a Valentine's Day chat and giveaway the week before the holiday. For details and to join the chat, visit www.twitter.com/CVS_Extra on February 6. Twitter followers who participate in the contest will be selected at random to win a Valentine's Day gift pack filled with treats.
CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with more than 7,400 CVS/pharmacy and Longs Drug stores. CVS/pharmacy is committed to improving the lives of those we serve by making innovative and high-quality health and pharmacy services safe, affordable and easy to access, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS/pharmacy and CVS Caremark is available at http://info.cvscaremark.com.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.