NEW YORK, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The inexorable rise of cyber attacks worldwide has led visiongain to publish this timely report. The rapid emergence of the cyber security industry has led to visiongain's assessment that the cyber security market will reach $81.4bn in 2016.
This report offers comprehensive analysis of the market dynamics and the cyber security companies. Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the Cyber Security market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining Cyber Security market dynamics?
- How will each Cyber Security submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much sales will these submarkets account for in 2021?
- How will market shares of each Cyber Security submarket develop from 2016-2021?
- Which individual Cyber Security technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- Which Cyber Security submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2016-2021?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence regional Cyber Security markets and submarkets?
- Will leading national Cyber Security markets broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- How will the sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2016 and 2021?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The analysis is underpinned by our 3 exclusive interviews with leading Cyber Security experts
- James Hanlon and Laurence Pitt, Security Strategist and Product Management, Symantec.
- Martin Roesch, Vice President and Chief Architect, Cisco
- Florian Schütz, Business Development, RUAG
2) The report provides detailed profiles of 15 leading companies operating within the Cyber Security market:
- Blue Coat Systems
- Check Point Technologies
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Intel Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Palo Alto Networks
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro
3) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in Cyber Security. We show you the prospects for the following 9 leading nations with forecasts and analysis:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
4) Our overview also forecasts these 7 cyber security submarkets from 2016-2021
- Network security
- Data Security
- Endpoint security
- Application security
- Cloud security
- Identity and Access Management
5) The document also details 54 significant cyber security contracts
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your Cyber Security knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable Cyber Security market data
- You will learn how to exploit new Cyber Security technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the Cyber Security market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
This independent 402 page, report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 185 tables and 226 figures examining the Cyber Security market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market, keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
IT companies, Cyber Security firms, IoT companies, telecommunication , internet and technology providers, CEOs, asset managers, grid security vendors, smart grid hardware and software vendors, heads of strategic development, marketing staff, market analysts, procurement staff, utility company managers, industry administrators, industry associations, utility company procurement departments, analysts and consultants, managers, utility security managers, governmental departments & agencies.
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the IT sector with an interest in cyber security. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Cyber Security Market Report 2016-2021: Forecasts, Analysis & Profiles of Top Companies in Network, Data, Endpoint, Application and Cloud Security, and Identity & Access Management now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03681918-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001