Cyberonics to Host Investor and Analyst Meeting at Corporate Headquarters in Houston
HOUSTON, Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyberonics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYBX) today announced that it will host an investor and analyst meeting on Thursday, December 8, 2011, from 9:30 am – 1:30 pm Eastern Time, at Cyberonics' corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas.
This meeting will be webcast live and by replay. To access the webcast and the presentation slides, please enter the Company's website at http://www.cyberonics.com, and follow the webcast link listed under Investor Relations, Events and Presentations.
Presentations on Cyberonics' position in the epilepsy therapy market, additional neuroscience opportunities beyond epilepsy (including depression) and an updated financial outlook, will be given by:
– Dan Moore, President & Chief Executive Officer;
– Greg Browne, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer;
– Milton Morris, Ph.D., Vice President, Research & Development;
– Bryan Olin, Ph.D., Vice President, Clinical, Quality & Regulatory;
– Sherrie Perkins, Vice President, Marketing & New Business Development;
– Mark Verratti, Vice President, Global Sales; and
– Marcelo Lima, President & Chief Executive Officer, ImThera Medical.
Institutional investors and analysts interested in attending the investor and analyst meeting should contact Jackie Baumgartner at 1-281-228-7229 or Jackie.Baumgartner@cyberonics.com.
About Cyberonics, Inc. and the VNS Therapy® System
Cyberonics, Inc. is a medical technology company with core expertise in neuromodulation. The company developed and markets the VNS Therapy System, which is FDA-approved for the treatment of refractory epilepsy and treatment-resistant depression. The VNS Therapy System uses a surgically implanted medical device that delivers pulsed electrical signals to the vagus nerve. Cyberonics markets the VNS Therapy System in selected markets worldwide.
Additional information on Cyberonics and the VNS Therapy System is available at www.cyberonics.com.
Greg Browne, CFO
100 Cyberonics Blvd., Houston, TX 77058
Main: (281) 228-7262/Fax: (281) 218-9332
SOURCE Cyberonics, Inc.