DailyCandy Follows Up On The Successful Launch of "DailyCandy Collaborations" With a Second Collection of Limited Edition Products Created Exclusively for DailyCandy
Limited Edition Items Co-created by DailyCandy Editors and the Hottest Rising Design Stars, Including Warby Parker, Orly Genger by Jaclyn Mayer, Isa' s Restoratives, Tracey Tanner, & Forage
Spring Edition of "DailyCandy Collaborations" Will Be Available Only On DailyCandy.com from Wednesday, May 8, and on TheFancy.com Starting June 1st
NEW YORK, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DailyCandy, the original trusted source for expertly curated discoveries of fashion, food and fun, today announced the launch of a follow up collection of "DailyCandy Collaborations," a collection of exclusive products created expressly for DailyCandy by the hottest rising designers in partnership with the site's editors. Following on the heels of the wildly successful premier collection, which sold half of its inventory on the day it launched, the newest "DailyCandy Collaborations" features items from Warby Parker, Jaclyn Mayer, Isa's Restoratives, Tracey Tanner, and Forage. The limited edition collection will be available only on DailyCandy.com/collaborations from May 8-May 31st. TheFancy.com, a crowd-curated website of unique goods and stores to shop at from across the web, will begin selling the DailyCandy Collaborations items beginning Saturday, June 1st.
"This DailyCandy Collaborations collection allowed us to work hand-in-hand with designers that align with our aesthetic and brand values—these are companies that we've followed from their start," said Ashley Parrish, DailyCandy's Editor-In-Chief. "Each of these designs were created with the DailyCandy girl in mind and we are thrilled that our readers can buy these items on DailyCandy.com."
The Spring edition of "DailyCandy Collaborations" includes never-before-seen products from the game-changing lifestyle brand, Warby Parker; innovative jewelry line, Orly Genger by Jaclyn Mayer; hand-made herbal beauty line, Isa's Restoratives; luxury leather handbag designer, Tracey Tanner; and unique bow-tie line, Forage.
The six products designed for DailyCandy are:
- Warby Parker —Vintage-inspired eyewear with a contemporary twist, Warby Parker touts affordable price points and donates a pair of eyeglasses for every one purchased. "DailyCandy Collaborations'" exclusive item is pink tortoiseshell sunglasses with gradient lenses, featuring the Warby Parker and DailyCandy logos inside the temple of the glasses. ($95)
- Jaclyn Mayer—Known for creating bold statement jewelry pieces using simple materials, Jaclyn Mayer has created a light tan leather cuff with purple enamel & gold stud closures for "DailyCandy Collaborations." ($85)
- Isa's Restoratives—A beauty line entirely handmade in Brooklyn, New York, founder Isa Brito is dedicated to using only the highest quality wild harvested herbs and pure organic ingredients. For "DailyCandy Collaborations," Isa has created a one of a kind 4-piece set, including basil & geranium toner, geranium face cream, geranium & lavender makeup remover, and sage nourishing lip balm. ($75)
- Tracey Tanner—Meticulously handcrafting all of her leather offerings in her home studio, leather handbag designer Tracey Tanner presents four custom pieces for "DailyCandy Collaborations," ranging from small leather pouches to a large leather purse. ($80-$235)
- Forage—After meeting in a kissing booth at an art school carnival, designers Stephen Loidolt and Shauna Alterico set out to make unique statement pieces as gifts for friends, which led to their famed bow tie business, Forage. The name, Forage, comes from their love of hunting vintage and deadstock fabrics, creating collections that are entirely handcrafted in limited quantities. They created three different bow ties for "DailyCandy Collaborations." ($36)
To help launch the latest "DailyCandy Collaborations" collection, DailyCandy's Chief Correspondent, SuChin Pak, will showcase the items in a video, accompanied by exclusive interviews with Warby Parker's Neil Blumenthal and jewelry designer Jaclyn Mayer. DailyCandy editors will be modeling each item that they co-created, giving readers a look into who inspired the creation of the products.
"DailyCandy Collaborations" launched in January of 2013 with artists and designers such as 20X200, Glossybox, Holst&Lee, Melissa Joy Manning and Heidi Merrick.
DailyCandy is the original, trusted source for expertly curated discoveries of fashion, food, and fun. DailyCandy editors find the genuine, the next, and the unique for more than 6 million readers nationally and via eleven local city editions. DailyCandy is accessed online at DailyCandy.com; via mobile app DailyCandy Scout; email newsletters, and on social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Foursquare, Tumblr, and YouTube. DailyCandy is a unit of NBCUniversal.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.