HUNTSVILLE, Ala., July 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- LINE-X – a global leader in high performance spray-on bedliners complemented with Truck Gear by LINE-X accessories – will celebrate the grand opening of the company's new corporate-owned store with an appearance from Dallas Cowboys lineman, Jared Smith this Saturday. As a genuine fan of the LINE-X brand, Smith will conduct test demonstrations on a variety of objects spray-coated with the company's scientifically advanced protective coating.
- LINE-X's protective coating products – renowned and field tested through prominent applications like protecting The Pentagon from blast impact – make regular objects 'near-indestructible.' Smith will put the LINE-X protection to the test by attempting to destroy sprayed red plastic cups, Styrofoam coolers, eggs, melons and more.
- Customers are invited to tour the shop, meet Jared Smith, enjoy free refreshments, enter to win door prizes and get to know the truck experts at LINE-X of Mesquite.
FRANCHISE-HEAVY COMPANY EVOLVES.
To complement more than 450 LINE-X franchises across North America, the event marks the opening of LINE-X's second corporate-owned location – which will host its grand opening this Saturday, July 9, 2016 from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. at 4400 E. Hwy 80, Suite 120, Mesquite, Texas, 972-329-8259.
- In addition to carrying LINE-X's world renowned truck bedliners and protective coatings, LINE-X of Mesquite will also sell and install a full line of Truck Gear by LINE-X products, and serve as a fully functional aftermarket shop capable of installing lift kits, tires and wheels.
"We are thrilled to finally introduce a new corporate store and full-service aftermarket experience in Texas," said Dennis Weese, president of LINE-X. "With Mesquite being in the heart of a region with one of the highest concentrations of trucks and off-road vehicles, it's only appropriate that a full service location open right here in North Texas. And what better way to celebrate the next step for our company than with local football pro and LINE-X fan, Jared Smith."
GRAND OPENING SCHEDULE.
Media Day/Ribbon Cutting: Friday, July 8, 2016
- Ribbon Cutting at 2 P.M.
- Open house, shop tours
- Jared Smith onsite
- Trucks and Jeeps onsite
Grand Opening Day: Saturday, July 9, 2016
- Live, onsite broadcast by 103.3 FM ESPN in Dallas
- Custom project vehicles featuring LINE-X products
- Chance to meet Jared Smith
- Door prizes including accessories, bedliners and apparel
- Free refreshments from Easy Sliders food truck
- Two free tickets to Mesquite Championship Rodeo Series
- Free LINE-X PREMIUM upgrade to any customer who schedules a bedliner appointment the day of the grand opening
- Product demonstrations, shop tours
LINE-X will be hosting members of the media and the Mesquite Chamber of Commerce at a private event at the store July 8. Media interested in attending the event can RSVP by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 951-719-1040.
About Jared Smith
Veteran offensive guard Jared Smith is entering his fourth NFL season and first with the Dallas Cowboys. He previously played for the Seattle Seahawks (2013-'14) and Atlanta Falcons (2015), where he was part of the Super Bowl XLVIII Championship team. The former seventh-round selection in the 2013 NFL Draft played collegiately for the University of New Hampshire, where he garnered College Sports Journal FCS All-America honors (2012), along with All-New England Team and All-CAA First Team honors (2012). Follow Jared on Twitter: @unhsmitty90.
Contact: LINE-X Public Relations
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dallas-cowboy-jared-smith-to-challenge-extreme-line-x-impact-protection-at-new-line-x-corporate-store-opening-300294421.html