Dallas Fort Worth Interactive Marketing Association Announces 2013 EIMA Winners
DALLAS, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Dallas Fort Worth Interactive Marketing Association (DFWIMA), announces the winners of its 13th annual Excellence in Interactive Marketing Awards (EIMA) Show that took place recently at the Omni Hotel in Dallas. The top honor – "Best of Show" went to The Richards Group for its work for GameStop, "Assassin's Creed 3."
The 2013 EIMA Awards Show recognized Dallas and Fort Worth companies and individuals who demonstrated thoughtful leadership, superior execution, and innovation in the field of interactive marketing in 2012.
Below are the 2013 EIMA Award Winners:
- Most Effective Online Brand Awareness Campaign - Launch Agency, Nature Nate's Brand Website Launch
- Most Effective Direct Response/Lead Generation - Firehouse, Nothing Bundt Cakes Thanksgiving Campaign
- Most Effective Non-Profit/Public Service Campaign - The Richards Group, The Salvation Army "Rock the Red Kettle" Campaign
- Most Effective Multicultural Campaign - Firehouse, Stripes Spanish Language Digital Campaign
- Most Effective Integrated Marketing Campaign - VLG, Research Now Case Study
- Most Effective Mobile Campaign – Hipcricket and Moroch for McDonald's "Morning Paper"
- Most Effective Use of Social Media – The Richards Group, TGI Friday's Social Media Engagement
- Most Effective Use of Video - The Richards Group, GameStop "Assassin's Creed 3"
- Most Effective Use of Games - Slingshot, Shell "Spin to Save"
- Most Innovative Use of Search - Firehouse, Interstate Batteries Winter Search Campaign
- Most Innovative Online Brand Creative - The Richards Group, GameStop "Assassin's Creed 3"
- Most Innovative Mobile App - The Richards Group, TGI Friday's Mobile App
"We want to congratulate all of our winners, participants and volunteers that made this year's EIMA Awards the best and most attended to date," said Meredith Howarth, president of Dallas Fort Worth Interactive Marketing Association.
Established in 2000, the Excellence in Interactive Marketing Awards (EIMA) is the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex's only award program dedicated exclusively to interactive marketing. Professionals from all over Dallas and Fort Worth's interactive community are invited to participate and put their best Web site, search, email, online video, social media and mobile campaigns forward to compete for the distinction of being recognized by industry experts and peers as Dallas and Fort Worth's best digital talent.
The DFW Interactive Marketing Association (DFWIMA) is a forum for interactive professionals in the Metroplex that allows ideas and information to be shared among the professional, business and educational communities in order to distinguish and develop interactive marketing industries and disciplines. Members and nonmembers can visit www.dfwima.org to register or learn more.
SOURCE Dallas Fort Worth Interactive Marketing Association