LONDON, Feb.1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Growing adoption of cloud computing to drive the data center colocation market"
The data center colocation is estimated to grow from USD 25.70 billion in 2015 to USD 54.13 billion by 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1%. There is a persistent increase in the demand of data center colocation services, as large enterprises begin to rely heavily on outsourced and managed services, rather than deploying their own IT infrastructure, which cannot be as flexible, dependable, and scalable as outsourced colocation centers.
"Retail Colocation to dominate during the forecast period"
In 2015, retail colocation dominates the data center colocation market, by type, during the forecast period. Small and medium businesses which do not require large space for their equipment and servers generally prefer retail colocation. However, wholesale colocation being more cost efficient, is expected to witness highest growth.
"APAC to witness highest growth during 2015-2020"
North America is projected to dominate the data center colocation market during the forecast period due to technological advancements and early adoption of cloud computing in the region. The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020 due to increasing technological adoption and huge opportunities in countries such as China, India, and Japan.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up of profile of primary discussion participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier-1 (35%), Tier-2 (45%), and Tier-3 (20%) companies
- By Designation: C-level (35%), Director Level (25%), and other executive level (40%)
- By Region: North America (45%), Europe (20%), Asia-Pacific (APAC) (30%) and ROW (5%)
The latest trends in data center colocation include the emergence of cloud-based technologies, growth in IT spending, and organizations' need for reduction of capital expenditure (Capex). Massive acceleration in the production of data has further provided huge opportunities.
The key data center colocation providers profiled in the report are as follows:
2. Digital Realty
4. NTT Communications
8. Level 3
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the data center colocation market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3571247/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers