Data Center Conference to Bring Together 300-400 Senior-Level Executives
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Northern California Data Center Summit, a production of CapRate Events, LLC, continues to build momentum with new speaker additions and attendees. As of today, 65 senior-level commercial real estate and technology executives have made plans to attend. More than 300 are expected to attend this full-day information and networking event at the Santa Clara Convention Center on April 12.
Recently confirmed speakers include: Christof Hammerli , Vice President - Acquisitions, Carter Validus; Eric Shepcaro , CEO, Telx; Eric Jacobs , Vice President, Sales & General Manager-Western Region, QTS; John Sheputis , CEO, Fortune Data Centers; and Mitch Collins , Vice President of Real Estate, Server Farm Realty.
Event sponsors include: Telx, NEF, Willdan, Vigilent, IO, and Jaymie Scotto & Associates.
"The Northern California Data Center Summit is the premier event for the market. We are developing a full-day, high-quality information and networking event for the most active data center and technology infrastructure firms. If you work in data center real estate or technology infrastructure, or seek exposure to this exciting sector, please join us on April 12," said Brian Klebash, President, CapRate Events, LLC.
Agenda Coverage will include:
- State of the Northern California Data Center Real Estate Market: Will New Development Shift to Cost-Effective West-Coast Locations, Including Oregon, Washington and Nevada?
- Financing of Data Centers: Who are the Active Debt Players and are Private Equity and Venture Capital Firms Poised to Become More Active?
- Innovative Data Center Design and its Impact on Marketability, Management & Operations
- Corporate End User Roundtable: What are the Current Demands and Capacity Requirements of Today's Most Active Firms?
- Greater San Francisco & the Urban Data Center Market
- Exclusive Debate: The Future of Data Center Real Estate: An Introspective Look at 20 Years of Growth, Setbacks, and Survival in the New Digital Society
To view the full agenda: www.cre-events.com/norcaldata
CapRate Events, LLC is the nation's new organizer of commercial real estate events. Launched in June of 2011, the digital media firm has produced highly-informative well-attended events around the nation, including The National Apartment Summit, The New Jersey Apartment Summit, The Greater New York Data Center Summit and The Northern Metro Multifamily & Mixed-Use CRE Summit. More than 900 executives attended the firm's inaugural events in the fall of 2011, with an average conference audience of 305. For additional information, please visit the company's website at www.cre-events.com.
For additional information about The Northern California Data Center Summit, or to register, please visit: www.cre-events.com/norcaldata. The event's contact is Brian Klebash, President, CapRate Events, LLC at 917-546-0738, email@example.com.
SOURCE CapRate Events, LLC
More by this Source
Active in Industrial Real Estate? Join Leading Firms on May 29
Apr 23, 2013, 10:45 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.