Data Resolution Launches First Ever Product Listing of SharePoint Enterprise in Amazon Web Services Marketplace
With both Managed Pay-As-You-Go and Bring Your Own License options, organizations can now quickly deploy SharePoint Enterprise on AWS in minutes
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif., Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Data Resolution, an award-winning global provider of Microsoft hosted technology solutions, announces the first ever product listing of SharePoint Enterprise in Amazon Web Services Marketplace (AWS Marketplace). SharePoint Enterprise is a leading collaboration platform for enabling organizations to collaborate, reduce costs and work together effectively across the enterprise. Now available through the AWS Marketplace, enterprises can migrate existing SharePoint solutions and deploy SharePoint globally.
"With both Pay-as-You-Go and Bring Your Own License (BYOL) options, we've made it easier than ever for businesses to deploy and manage SharePoint Enterprise on AWS," said Jim Pathman, CEO, Data Resolution. "Whether an organization is looking for a short-term project management tool for geographically dispersed development teams or a mobile-enabled knowledge management repository for organizations needing to achieve security and compliance, enterprises now have the flexibility to choose the package they need and take advantage of our managed service offerings and quickly be up and running within minutes on the AWS platform."
"At AWS Marketplace, we are always looking to offer innovative solutions that help our customers harness the power of the AWS Cloud," said Barry Russell, General Manager, Global Business Development, AWS Marketplace. "Making Data Resolution available in AWS Marketplace allows for frictionless Enterprise purchase and deployment of SharePoint, including taking advantage of Clusters and AWS Resources and allowing clustered deployments. Additionally Data Resolution's 24x7x365 support across multiple AWS regions makes it easier for AWS customers globally to purchase and run SharePoint Enterprise."
Data Resolution offers five Managed options for enterprises from AWS Marketplace including hourly pay-as-you-go and BYOL:
- SharePoint Enterprise 2013 for AWS Basic "All in One" for up to 10 users. This package is optimal for smaller enterprise deployments and for test/development implementations;
- SharePoint Enterprise 2013 for AWS Business for up to 25 users. This package is well suited for enterprises looking for a collaboration tool in multiple geo-locations, including support for external users. It features single server instances of Active Directory 2012, Microsoft SQL 2012 and Windows Server 2012.
- SharePoint Enterprise 2013 for AWS Advanced for up to 100 users, including external users, and features single instance servers of Active Directory 2012, Microsoft SQL 2012 and two clustered Windows Server 2012 servers for load balanced high performance.
- SharePoint Enterprise 2013 for AWS Business – BYOL for up to 25 users. This package is perfect for enterprises bringing their own existing SharePoint license and looking to move from on-premises to the AWS cloud. It features single server instances of Active Directory 2012, Microsoft SQL 2012 and Windows Server 2012.
- SharePoint Enterprise 2013 for AWS Advanced– BYOL for up to 100 users. This package is well suited for organizations that currently have an existing SharePoint license and looking for a high-performance solution, running in the cloud. It includes support for external users, and features single instance servers of Active Directory 2012, Microsoft SQL 2012 and two clustered Windows Server 2012 servers for load balanced high performance.
As experts in Microsoft Dynamics hosting, Data Resolution has designed all five packages to run on optimally-sized Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instance types, ensuring users have the flexibility and assurance that its enterprise collaboration and workload requirements will operate in a high-performing environment.
Register for an informative webinar on the "Best Practices for Deploying SharePoint on AWS" March 30, 2016 here:
Learn more about Data Resolutions' SharePoint Enterprise on AWS, including Managed Services options, by visiting:
or visit the AWS Marketplace site directly:
About Data Resolution
Data Resolution, LLC is an award-winning global Microsoft provider of managed technology solutions, including, being named the Microsoft Dynamics Hoster of The Year for three consecutive years. Data Resolution supports businesses of all sizes and offers a wide range of services includes software hosting (SaaS), managed virtual environments, business continuity solutions, cloud computing and advanced data center services.
With five global SSAE16- Type 2 certified data centers, Data Resolution delivers best in class Microsoft ERP, CRM, Unified Communications, Messaging, Portals and Collaboration solutions. Our solutions span many industries including financial services, healthcare, retail, manufacturing and professional services.
For more information about Data Resolution, LLC, go to www.dataresolution.net.
For Media Inquiries:
Dean Ara, Director, Marketing
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/data-resolution-launches-first-ever-product-listing-of-sharepoint-enterprise-in-amazon-web-services-marketplace-300224427.html
SOURCE Data Resolution