Datalogix Expands Colorado Headquarters to Accommodate Company's Rapid Growth
20K Sq. Foot Expansion and Renovation Includes New Cafe, Collaborative Workspaces, Workout Room with Free Fitness Classes
WESTMINSTER, Colo., Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Datalogix, the big data company connecting digital advertising to offline sales, today announced a 20,000 square-foot expansion and renovation of its Westminster, Colorado headquarters, as the company adds employees and space to accommodate the rapid growth of its business.
"A company's offices reveal a lot about its personality, and we want our headquarters to foster our informal culture, with its emphasis on collaboration, creativity, and a healthy approach to the work environment," said Eric Roza, CEO of Datalogix. "In a typical day, our employees will be able to hop from a brainstorming meeting in a collaborative workspace to lunch in a cafe overlooking the Front Range to a free CrossFit class in our new rec room. We think this expansion will position Datalogix at the leading edge of innovative workspaces for Colorado companies with a design that encourages both professional and personal growth."
Datalogix has expanded aggressively in recent years, nearly doubling its workforce from 142 employees in March of 2011 to 276 employees today, and the new headquarters will provide additional space for the company's continued rapid growth. While increasing the size of Datalogix's headquarters by more than 50%, the project also will dramatically overhaul the company's offices by:
- Creating more open and collaborative workspaces;
- Incorporating designated communal areas for employees to work and socialize;
- Building a new cafe with panoramic views of the Front Range;
- Adding a new rec room for yoga, CrossFit and kick-boxing classes;
- Customizing workspaces for different team needs from shared Agile IT team spaces to private accounting areas; and
- Reflecting the Datalogix brand aesthetic and corporate identity.
Datalogix offers its employees a wide range of work-life benefits that have helped the company secure a place on ColoradoBiz magazine's "Best Places to Work" list for three years in a row. Workplace perks include:
- Regular happy hours and social events for employees and families,
- Weekly farm-to-table barbeques with free lunch in the summer,
- DLX Fit with free yoga, CrossFit, self-defense and kick-boxing classes on site,
- DLX Gives with a range of company-supported charity programs,
- DLX University, an in-house education program with a full-time dean that provides training and access to internal and outside experts, and
- Unlimited vacation time, uncapped bonuses, stock options, and more.
The construction broke ground in late September and is expected to be complete by mid-2014. In addition to its Westminster headquarters, Datalogix has offices in Chicago, New York, Detroit, San Francisco and London.
Datalogix is the big data company connecting digital advertising to offline sales. We help leading brands reach audiences of buyers across display, video, mobile and social. DLX ROI® is the industry standard for measuring the offline sales lift resulting from digital marketing campaigns. The Company's expertise spans the major consumer segments, including Retail, CPG, and Automotive. For more information, please visit: http://www.datalogix.com/
Ridgeback Communications for Datalogix
Read more news from Datalogix.
More by this Source
Datalogix Appoints Steven Wolfe Pereira as Chief Marketing Officer
Nov 25, 2013, 10:53 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.