Setting the scene with an interactive use case, the webinar will detail steps on how hospitals and providers across the healthcare continuum can:
- Leverage Direct messaging to communicate with EHR systems;
- Ingest or push a Continuity of Care Document (CCD-A or CCD) into or out of Box via Direct;
- Map fax lines into a digital format to easily store, view and share in the cloud; and
- Send, receive, annotate and digitally sign and manage faxes.
Each speaker will detail different steps in this integrated process to protect patient information. DataMotion Health will cover how to securely send and receive clinical records from Box via an EHR system. DataMotion Health will also provide a live demonstration on how to provision a DataMotion Direct Secure Messaging address to a Box folder.
- Webinar: "Leveraging Direct Messaging & Faxing to Move Patient Data in the Cloud"
- When: 10 a.m. PDT /1 p.m. EDT, Thursday, July 28, 2016,
- Missy Krasner, Managing Director of Healthcare & Life Sciences, Box
- Pete Cafarchio, Vice President of Business Development, DataMotion
- Amber Patterson, Product Manager, Sfax/Scrypt
- Where: Attendees may register for the webinar here
"The presentation and demonstration will clearly detail each step for achieving effective, efficient and secure data sharing in the Cloud – which has become critical to healthcare," said Cafarchio. "Collaborating with other industry leaders like Box to interactively outline the importance of compliance and security at all turns echoes our own mission to ensure the delivery of secure health information, when and where it is needed most."
For more information on DataMotion solutions for clinical healthcare, please visit https://www.datamotionhealth.com.
About DataMotion and DataMotion Health
Since 1999, DataMotion secure data delivery technology has enabled organizations of all sizes to reduce the cost and complexity of delivering electronic information to employees, customers and partners in a secure and compliant way. Ideal for highly regulated industries, the DataMotion SecureMail portfolio offers easy-to-use encryption solutions for email, file transfer, forms processing and customer-initiated contact. In the healthcare sector, DataMotion Health is an accredited HISP (health information service provider) of Direct Secure Messaging. The DataMotion Direct service enables efficient interoperability and sharing of a person's data across the continuum of care and their broader lives. DataMotion is privately held and based in Florham Park, N.J. For the latest news and updates, visit http://www.datamotion.com, follow DataMotion on LinkedIn or Twitter® @datamotion.
(973) 455-1245 x510
LEWIS Global Communications
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120413/NE87365LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/datamotion-health-helps-to-improve-healthcare-data-sharing-with-demonstration-of-direct-messaging-for-box-300301262.html
SOURCE DataMotion Health