Dating Never Looked So Good Match launches brand new app for iPhone and iPod Touch
DALLAS, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- You know Match is the authority on all things dating, and we've got you covered on the go or at home with our completely redesigned app for iPhone and iPod touch. With a sleek new design, easier-to-use functionality and robust new iPhone-exclusive features like Stream and Mixer, our app offers you unique and engaging ways to discover the largest online community of singles.
Highlights of the redesigned app include:
Beautiful New Design
- A more user-friendly, customized experience that makes the most important content the easiest to access
- Singles can make quick decisions without ever leaving a screen, keeping Match members focused on what they're here to do – make connections
See Endless Photos with Stream
- Our latest iPhone-only feature serves photos of singles by utilizing an innovative algorithm, finding the members who are closest to you
- Stream highlights additional photos in a member's profile in addition to the primary profile picture, helping you discover more of someone's personality
Make Quick Connections with Mixer
- Another iPhone and iPod touch exclusive feature, Mixer, introduces you to new people at warp speed
- By combining another exclusive algorithm using geographic location and the latest swiping technology, Mixer allows you to browse through profiles easier than ever before
View All Communication at Once with Message Threading
- Messages are now organized by each conversation that you've had with another person, enabling you to preserve the history between you and a match
- Want to look back on those first words you both exchanged? Simply scroll through your messages to find all your previous communications saved in text message format for easy referencing
Download the FREE Match app on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/match.com-1-dating-site/id305939712?mt=8
For additional features and an even closer look, please visit: http://blog.match.com.
Founded in 1995, Match.com was the original dating website and pioneer of the online dating industry. Today, 18 years later, Match.com operates leading subscription-based online dating sites in 25 countries, eight languages and five continents and is responsible for more dates, relationships and marriages than any other website. Match.com is an operating business of IAC and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. For more information, visit http://www.match.com.