NEW YORK, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Rise in the number of satellite constellations is a major factor driving the DC-DC converters market for space globally''
The DC-DC converters market for space is expected to grow from USD 213.2 million in 2015 to USD 268.2 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.70% during the forecast period. Factors influencing the growth of this market include rise in the number of satellite constellations worldwide. This factor is also compelling the space organizations to invest in power efficient devices.
"The communication application segment to lead the DC-DC converters market for space globally''
The communication application segment market is projected to hold the highest share in terms of value by 2020. This is due to the rise in the launch of communication satellites worldwide, which will drive the demand for space DC-DC converters globally.
''The DC-DC converters market for space in Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at a rapid pace by 2020"
The paid TV market in the Asia-Pacific is growing at a faster rate. The high growth of paid TV market is driving the demand for increased number of communication satellites launches. This provides a growth rate for DC-DC converters market for space, as power device is one of the essential requirement in the satellite power management.
Following is the break-up of primary interviews conducted for research study:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 20%, RoW – 5%
The key players operating in the DC-DC converters market for space include Infineon Technologies AG. (Germany), Microsemi Corporation (U.S.), Vicor Corporation (U.S.), Crane Aerospace and Electronics (U.S.), Synqor Inc. (U.S.) and Modular Devices Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insights perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis —industry analysis (industry trends, market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the DC-DC converters market for space, high-growth regions and countries and their respective government regulatory policies, with market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights into the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on space DC-DC converters offered by the top 13 players in the DC-DC converters market for space
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on, research & development activities, and new product launches in the DC-DC converters market for space
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets - the report analyzes the markets for DC-DC converters market for space across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the DC-DC converters market for space
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies and products of leading players in the DC-DC converters market for space
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03851610-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dc-dc-converter-market-for-space-by-application-output-voltage-output-power-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2020-300277288.html