WAYNE, Pa., Dec. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Deacom, Inc., the developer of a single-system Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, invites the Deacom community to its 11th annual User Conference, DEACOM DISCOVER, to be held April 18-21, 2016 outside of Philadelphia, Pa. Structured to help customers get the maximum value out of their investment, DEACOM DISCOVER will deliver a first look into 2016 product enhancements and in-depth workshops with software experts.
"DEACOM DISCOVER is a premier event that brings together industry leaders and software experts to share best practices on ERP initiatives and discuss emerging needs," said Jay Deakins, Founder and CEO of Deacom, Inc. "Our client base has grown tremendously this past year which is sure to fuel more dynamic workshops and use case discussions during this exciting event."
Attendees can customize their conference experience with a selection of round table discussions and workshop tracks. New to this year, the event will also offer Advanced and Beginner sessions to better cater towards the various experience levels.
Conference sessions will include
- Leadership Keynote: Deacom's leadership team, including CEO Jay Deakins, will share insight into Deacom's advancements from the past year. But perhaps more importantly, they will reveal what is in store for the DEACOM software, the company and its customers in the near future.
- What's New Sessions: First look into new and upcoming product enhancements that improve operational strategies.
- Collaborative Round Tables: Industry and functional round tables are designed to discover how similar businesses and positions are using DEACOM ERP for their individual organizations.
- Beginner and Advanced Workshops: Separated into experience levels, these sessions will dive deep into Sales, Accounting and Production functionalities for those with significant and limited familiarity with the software.
- One-on-One Training: In-depth one-on-one sessions with ERP Product Specialists will explore business challenges and identify solutions.
"We are very excited for another, successful DEACOM DISCOVER User Conference to share Deacom happenings and strengthen relationships with customers. For example, we will host a champagne toast at Deacom's brand new headquarters to be opening in late December 2015. With high-end security measures and collaborative workspaces, I am excited to show attendees the new facility that will sure to fuel further innovation and development for our technology," continued Deakins.
To register for the event at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge and for more information, visit the DEACOM DISCOVER website. To stay up-to-date on all things Deacom, be sure to "Like" on Facebook and "Follow" on Twitter and Linkedin.
About Deacom, Inc.
Deacom, Inc. is the producer of DEACOM ERP, a scalable, single-system ERP solution specifically designed to streamline operations for process and batch manufacturers. As the artisans of ERP software, Deacom operates upon the principle of "Complexity made Simple," developing a solution without customization or bolt-ons to increase efficiency and decrease the total costs of ERP ownership. The company's headquarters is located in Wayne, Pa. To learn more, visit www.deacom.com, follow on Twitter or call 1-877-4-DEACOM.
Kelly Peters, PR Manager
SOURCE Deacom, Inc.