SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- DealerSocket, a leading technology provider for automotive dealerships, is introducing its latest wave of new releases at Digital Dealer 20 Conference & Expo in Orlando, Fla., adding to its best-in-class customer relationship management (CRM) platform.
Attendees can visit Booth #615 to demo DealerSocket's latest innovations:
- CrossFire — Refine your marketing with focused insights through DealerSocket CRM and DealerFire website solutions working in tandem. Get notified when customers are on your website, track their behavior, peak into their interests, and follow up while they're actively browsing.
- Desking Incentives — Expedite the sales process with manufacturer incentives at your fingertips. Enjoy greater convenience, intuitive controls, and an even more efficient workflow.
- Appraisal Central — Create consistency in appraisals, operations, and the customer experience across your group from DealerSocket's inventory management tool, Inventory+.
- Revenue Radar — Unearth more leads from your own database with used to used vehicle queries and reverse inventory match.
- Service Enhancements — Enhance your service experience with service appointment display, video, and more.
DealerSocket is making 2016 its greatest year since its inception in 2001. Digital Dealer 20 is the first date on an action-packed calendar that is building toward DealerSocket User Summit in San Antonio, Texas, Oct. 3–5. A central location was chosen to provide greater access to its thousands of clients across the United States and Canada to learn, network, and share best practices. DealerSocket is offering special early-bird pricing to those who register now for User Summit.
Digital Dealer 20 is currently underway at the Rosen Shingle Creek hotel in Orlando through Thursday, Jan. 21.
For more details and to demo our exciting new releases, drop by DealerSocket Booth #615, give us a call at 866-963-3386, or visit dealersocket.com/dd20.
DealerSocket is a leading automotive technology platform that helps dealerships in the United States, Canada and Australia improve profitability through a fully integrated suite of marketing, sales, service, customer experience, DMS, data mining, and inventory management solutions. Headquartered in San Clemente, Calif., DealerSocket employs more than 1,000 people, serves more than 10,000 dealerships and 300,000 active users in the United States, Canada and Australia. DealerSocket's advanced technology provides benchmarking data that paces the industry, and its insightful experts identify trends and develop strategic roadmaps that help dealers optimize processes and operate more profitably. Visit DealerSocket.com for more information.