SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., March 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- DealerSocket, a leading technology platform provider for automotive dealerships nationwide, has put together its most ambitious booth presence and lineup of product launches, feature enhancements, guest speaker, and market insights to date for the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Convention & Expo. NADA's latest convention takes place March 31 through April 3 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
An Award Winner Goes Bigger
Already having won a best of show award for its 2015 NADA booth, DealerSocket is doubling down this year by adding a VIP lounge for existing customers and extending the booth's footprint to accommodate new DealerFire and Inventory+ customers that were added aboard in a pair of 2015 mergers. All current customers also will have access to refreshments, concierge, VIP gifts, device recharge stations, support, and account management.
New Product Launches and Enhancements
DealerSocket has a cascade of launches and enhancements queued up for the big show:
- Inventory Management — Drive efficiency and reduce risk with Inventory+/AAX Appraisal Central. Centralize your dealer group's buying process and optimized stocking through exclusive, insightful data.
- Desking — Decrease negotiation time and finalize deals faster with the latest in Desking enhancements. Access manufacturer incentives and rebates instantly while working with the desk manager directly from your mobile device.
- Equity Mining — Find more revenue in your customer database with the two latest equity-mining pings: reverse inventory lookup and used-to-used. And with Revenue Radar Mobile, scan customer VINs and stay on top of equity opportunities from the palm of your hand.
- Service — Increase service efficiency and maximize shop capacity with Resource Scheduling. Set appointments by technician, team, or skill set. With Mobile Check-In, quickly perform interactive vehicle inspections from a tablet.
- Website + CRM integration — Market more effectively with more relevant messaging delivered at the most impactful time. Through CrossFire website/CRM integration, we've made it happen.
Special Guest Speaker
DealerSocket proudly welcomes Tom Brewer, retired senior executive from Ford Motor Company, to its booth. Tom will lead three sessions, titled The Future of Digital Retailing, on Friday, April 1, at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., and 2 p.m. Tom's wide scope and depth of experience with Ford proved highly effective overseeing key international posts in emerging markets and environments with constant change. He's worked vigorously with dealers throughout the years and is often referred to as "a dealer's friend." Tom's extensive knowledge, experience, and relationships give him a unique, holistic view of the digital landscape and how it is changing the way dealers do business.
Inventory Market Insights
To keep your inventory strategy strong, DealerSocket will be releasing its Market Action Guide 2016, a franchise dealer's guide to taking in trades and merchandising used cars, at NADA. Dealers may wonder if the large margins and shorter selling cycles of used car sales in 2015 will continue or cease. After reviewing more than 2,000 Inventory+ customers who use AAX, an inventory management solution, and 1,100 responsive DealerFire websites, DealerSocket produced this report to reveal data and trends that may help as dealers formulate their strategies to acquire, price, merchandise, and sell used cars.
To learn more about DealerSocket or to schedule a demo, drop by Booth #2477C or visit nada.dealersocket.com.
DealerSocket is a leading automotive technology platform that helps dealerships in the United States, Canada and Australia improve profitability through a fully integrated suite of marketing, sales, service, customer experience, DMS, data mining, and inventory management solutions. Headquartered in San Clemente, Calif., DealerSocket employs more than 1,000 people, serves more than 10,000 dealerships and 300,000 active users in the United States, Canada and Australia. DealerSocket's advanced technology provides benchmarking data that paces the industry, and its insightful experts identify trends and develop strategic roadmaps that help dealers optimize processes and operate more profitably. Visit DealerSocket.com for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dealersocket-readies-its-most-ambitious-booth-product-enhancements-and-more-for-nada-2016-300241177.html