Deals2Buy.com's Revamped Site Infused With Hot Deals Helping More Consumers Save Money on Everything From Consumer Electronics to Travel
- Now offering more hot deals than ever, Deals2Buy maintains its leadership role among professionals and tech enthusiasts with "best of web" deals on everything from laptops and cell phones to digital cameras and other consumer electronics
- Site has increased its offering to include more discounted deals and close-out inventory deals for products in retail categories like apparel, home & garden and health & beauty
- With new site features, users will be able to find the hottest deals faster, browse the new "expiring deals" section and vote on "Great Deals" so that the best deals rise to the top of the page more quickly
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Deals2Buy (www.deals2buy.com), a leading shopping website for discounted products and services, announced today that its revamped site now better features thousands of deals available to budget-savvy consumers across categories such as laptops, cameras, mobile phones, tablets and numerous retail categories from apparel to jewelry to sporting goods.
Founded in 2002, Deals2Buy was acquired in 2009 by WhaleShark Media, the largest coupons and deals marketplace in the world and operator of some of the biggest deal and coupon sites on the web, such as RetailMeNot.com, VoucherCodes.co.uk and web.Bons-de-Reduction.com. Deals2Buy is WhaleShark's largest product-specific deal website in the United States. The site, already well-known among technology professionals and enthusiasts as a leading destination for deals on laptops, computing hardware and other technology products, has recently expanded its category offerings.
"The redesign of Deals2Buy fulfills the promise of WhaleShark Media in action, where we reinvest in the websites we acquire and strengthen relationships with retailers in order to secure better deals for our users and drive more sales for our merchant partners," said Cotter Cunningham, CEO and Founder of WhaleShark Media, Inc., the operator of Deals2Buy.com. "With the recent site redesign and a heightened focus on aggregating great deals and offers for consumers, Deals2Buy has positioned itself as a leading website for consumers with 'best of web' pricing from thousands of merchants—selling everything from clothing and hard drives to tax-prep services."
Site features include:
- A continued focus on offering tech professionals and enthusiasts the best technology deals on the Internet for items like laptops, cameras, mobile phones, tablets and other computing hardware products
- More discounts and close-out inventory offers for products in retail categories like apparel, home & garden and health & beauty
- A faster search experience for thousands of deals
- New "expiring deals" section and ability for consumers to vote on "Great Deals" so that the best deals rise to the top of the page
An example of some of the deals as of November 19, 2012, include:
- Apparel: 30% Off + Free Shipping on Any Tommy Hilfiger Purchase at tommy.com
- Computing: Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop for $399.99 at Dell.com ($169 off regular price of $568.99)
- Computing: HP Pavilion g6-2210us Laptop for $419.99 at Shopping.HP.com (18% off regular price of $509.99)
- Consumer Electronics: Panasonic VIERA TC-P50U50 50-Inch 1080p Full HD Plasma TV for $549.99 at Amazon.com ($350 off regular price of $899.99)
- Consumer Electronics: Save Up to 75% + Get Free Shipping w/ $75 Purchase at ThinkGeek.com
- Health & Beauty: Gillette Fusion Proglide 3-in-1 Styler Special Pack for $9.47 at Amazon.com (53% off regular price of $19.99)
- Home & Garden: Orion Entertainment Center, Black for $58 at Walmart.com (30% off regular price of $83)
- Jewelry & Watches: Skagen Women's Swiss Watch (595SMXM) for $69 + Free Shipping at Ashford.com (77% off regular price of $295)
- Photography: Canon EOS Rebel T3 SLR Digital Camera w/ 18-55mm & 55-250mm Instant Rebate Bundle for $649.98 at BuyDig.com ($173 off regular price of $822.97)
- Travel: 3% Off Sale & Regular Fares at Emirates.com
To celebrate the new site redesign, Deals2Buy is excited to announce a new Fandango giveaway where 100 consumers can win 2 movie tickets by visiting www.deals2buy.com/contests on Monday, November 19th and Tuesday, November 20th. Winners will be notified shortly thereafter and can reward themselves with a movie after enjoying great Black Friday deals.
Merchants interested in working with Deals2Buy.com can email WhaleShark Media at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2002, Deals2Buy (www.deals2buy.com) focuses on delivering consumers time-sensitive last-minute deals on thousands of products and services. Known among tech professionals and enthusiasts as a leading destination for deals on items like laptops, computing hardware and other technology products, the site has since expanded its discounted offerings to include promotions for products and services -- everything from clothing and credit card offers to jewelry and tax-preparation services. Deals2Buy is a WhaleShark Media website. Follow Deals2Buy on Twitter , Facebook and Google+.
About WhaleShark Media, Inc.
WhaleShark Media, Inc. (www.whalesharkmedia.com) is the world's leading marketplace for online coupons and deals. The company's websites enable consumers seeking to save money to find hundreds of thousands of offers from retailers across the globe. WhaleShark Media experiences more than 400 million consumer visits to its sites every year. The WhaleShark Media portfolio of coupon and deal websites includes www.RetailMeNot.com, the largest online coupon site in the United States; www.VoucherCodes.co.uk, the largest online coupon site in the United Kingdom; www.Deals.com in Germany; web.Bons-de-Reduction.com and www.Poulpeo.com in France; www.Deals2Buy.com; www.CouponSeven.com; and www.CouponShare.com. WhaleShark Media is a fast-growing, profitable company funded by venture capital firms Austin Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Adams Street Partners, Google Ventures, J.P. Morgan Asset Management, and Institutional Venture Partners (IVP).
WhaleShark Media (operator of Deals2Buy.com)
+1 512 777 2957