BURLINGTON, Mass., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Decision Resources Group is launching an extension of its premier medical technology market intelligence product Marketrack to now include ChinaTrack; the new capabilities track the China device landscape in an interactive dashboard providing detailed brand-level share tracking and analytics. ChinaTrack also provides detailed procedure volumes at a hospital level.
Other key capabilities of the new line extension:
- Updated data feed: In addition to end-user surveys of healthcare facilities, ChinaTrack data is paired with a database of procedure volumes for Tier 3 hospitals in China.
- Online interactive dashboard: Full data and analysis is accessible in an interactive platform, with regular updates delivered shortly after the reporting period.
- Key market coverage: Decision Resources Group offers coverage of the most active segments of the Chinese device markets, including:
- Cardiac rhythm management and surgery
- Vertebral compression fracture treatments
- Heart valves
Comments from Decision Resources Group Director of Brand Solutions Jennifer Thomas:
- "Across the China medical device industry, there is a strong unmet need for detailed market landscape information. ChinaTrack showcases the number of procedures by Tier 3 facility name to help our clients effectively strategize sales efforts in region. To provide such thorough procedure tracking at the hospital level for these Tier 3 facilities in China is completely novel."
- "For a truly comprehensive view of the Chinese market, our expert analysts are now able to bring together usage data from end-user surveys and pair it with detailed facility-level procedures, published on an online interactive dashboard. We are thrilled to be the first provider of this type of competitive intelligence in China.
Marketrack provides ongoing brand-level market share data from facilities in 40 countries and 20 medtech markets around the world, updated monthly or quarterly within 15 days following the reporting period. Each Marketrack ready-to-use deliverable provides a comprehensive and detailed view of a market of interest, including data on procedures, units used and average selling prices across a given device category.
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on critical issues within the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed decisions. Find out more at www.DecisionResourcesGroup.com.
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
SOURCE Decision Resources Group