IRVINE, Calif., July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. (OTCBB: DPSI), a leading provider and integrator of Enterprise Mobility, Wireless Applications and RFID solutions, is releasing v2.7 of its popular ContentSentral software product. ContentSentral is a mobile content delivery application (MCDA) for Android and iOS devices that enables mobile workers in industries such as field service, retail, hospitality and sales to access current corporate information. The user experience (UX) can be readily configured to reflect a business' brand and connect to corporate data sources to deliver videos, images, documents, spreadsheets and forms.
"ContentSentral 2.7 raises the bar in mobile content delivery by expanding the types of content that can be accessed by your mobile workforce while providing valuable usage analytics to help you identify the most valuable content for your workforce," said Greg Henry, Vice President Product Management.
Features included in the new release of ContentSentral include:
- Analytics powered by Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst
- Print and mail options added to the content viewer screen
- Remembers most recently viewed items to aid in e-mail attachments and searches
- Ability to open content including PowerPoint files with other installed, compatible applications
- Ability to add a link (URL) as a type of content
- Ability to create and submit custom web-based forms
- User experience (UX) enhancements
About DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc.
DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. empowers the mobile workforce to enhance customer satisfaction and accelerate business growth. They accomplish this by making enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line mobile worker anytime, anywhere. DecisionPoint combines its' industry leading software products, application development capabilities, deployment and support services with the latest wireless, and mobile technologies.
For more information on DecisionPoint Systems visit www.decisionpt.com
DecisionPoint Systems, Inc.
Nicholas R. Toms
Chief Executive Officer
Len Hall (media)
SOURCE DecisionPoint Systems, Inc.